Chapter 3 [The bell test]

Ayame POV
Today we're going to have the survival test. I woke up at 8. Yes dad said to meet at 5 but knowing him he will be at least 4 hours late.

I put on my mask and changed into my grey hoodie and black shorts. I comb my hair a little made sure it wasn't too messy. I'm not like most girls. I don't really care to tidy my hair as long as it isn't too bad I'm fine with it I don't spend like hours making my hair look nice. I don't really like people starring down at my face either, maybe that's why I got my mask on. I'm pretty sure people think I'm weird but that doesn't bother me.

I peeked into dad's room. He's still sleeping. I was right he was going to be late on purpose again.

I left the house quietly so I wouldn't wake him up. I went down the street looking for stores opened. Fortunately for me there was a bakery opened. I went in bought myself some bread and left to go to the training ground. I ate my bread quickly I learned how to eat that fast from dad. I took out my book and read as I walked.

"AYAME YOU'RE LATE!!" They all came screaming at me at the same time just as I arrived the training ground. Except for Sasuke, you could tell he didn't even care but he was angered by the fact that dad was late.

"Did you guys say something?" I said, looking up from my book before I went back to reading.

My teammates seemed to have gave up on me. I smirked a little. Dad should be arriving any minute now.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at dad.

I looked up from my book again to greet my late sensei. "Good morning!"

"Good morning Ayame. Well, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the longer route." He said, scratching his head.

Dad and his lousy excuses.

"Today's assignment is to take these bells away from me by noon. Those who don't get it don't get lunch. You'll be tied to the that as I eat my lunch before your very eyes." He said while pointing at the log there.

"There's only two bells so that means only two person can pass while the other gets send back to the academy. It might be just one person or all of you. You can use your ninja tools. You won't be able to get a bell unless you come at me with intent to kill." He smirked.

I wasn't really paying attention we done this a lot of times before so I know how to get the bell and I also know the reason to this training with dad use to tell me about the teams he failed. He told me he never passed any of them since they didn't have teamwork. So this test is possibly about teamwork as well.

"Ready... start!" He said.

I went sat in a branch on top of a tree and hid my chakra. A genin couldn't possible defeat dad, but if all he wants is teamwork then it'll be easy. I just have to get both of the bells without him noticing, then get the team to work together to attack dad. Now that's easy enough I just need to find where they're hiding. Let's see...

Sakura is under the bushes over there and Sasuke is over there... that leave Naruto.

"You and me here fair and square!" Naruto yelled aloud. That idiot what does he think he's doing.

As dad and Naruto was fighting...

"Shadow clone jutsu." I made 4 shadow clones. Two of them were supposed to go tell Sakura and Sasuke the plan and one to rescue and tell Naruto the plan. The other one left will be fighting dad so he wouldn't notice the rest of the shadow clones. While I the real one sneak behind him and take both bells. I will have to hide my chakra and replace those two bells I took so he wouldn't notice.