Chapter 5 [Zabuza and Haku]

Ayame POV
After we got off the boat, we were walking in a forest. Naruto was trying to be a show off so he randomly threw a kunai and the kunai hit a snow white bunny.

Now that was suspicious. A snow white bunny out here in a forest. Dad noticed too. We got our guards up.

Suddenly, a sword flew at Tazuna. I immediately ran in front of Tazuna, caught the sword and threw it. It hit a tree and got stuck there.

"Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza Momoichi. Rogue ninja from the hidden mist." Dad said.

He looked dead serious.

"One of the seven swordsmen of the mist." I added to dad's sentence.

"Brat you're good with swords. You should get some for yourself. " Zabuza recommended.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan, did I get it right. Well too bad for you, you'll have to hand over the old man."

I glared at him. 'brat' huh? He's going to regret ever meeting me. I may just be a chunin but I already have the skill of a starter jounin. [p.s. starter jounin cz she doesn't have much experience.]

Dad tilted up his forehead-protector. He was going to use his sharingan. He shot me a 'ill be needing your help' look.

"Now quick, manji formation! Protect the bridge builder. Stay out of this fight. I taught you teamwork and now's the time to use it." Dad ordered them.

I got into fighting stance and stood beside dad. As I saw Naruto wanting to join me.

"Naruto, get back." I said as I glared at him.

He probably got scared by my glare because he didn't try opposing me.

"Ah, looks like I get to see the Sharingan in action, what an honor." Zabuza said.

"Everyone keeps saying sharingan, sharingan. Would someone please tell me what Sharingan is?" Naruto burst out.

"Sharingan, a are power that resides in the eye. The user of this visual jutsu, can instantly see and comprehend any genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu and reflect back to the attacker. However there's much more to the Sharingan than that." Sasuke said.

"You got it right boy, however the Sharingan can also analyze the opponent's attack and copy it to the smallest detail." Zabuza added on.

Soon after he said, the battle begun. I made the first move. I took out two kunai and charged at him. I managed a few hits.

Soon after the I mad my first move. Dad made his move too but Zabuza trapped him in a water prison technique. Needing to keep dad imprisoned, Zabuza sent water clone to kill Tazuna and the rest of us. He was underestimating me a lot.

I jumped in front of the water clone and destroyed it in one hit. Then Naruto came up with a plan with the help of Sasuke they managed to sneak up on Zabuza and release dad. With that, dad and Zabuza resumed their fight.

Dad was copying every move Zabuza was making. That made Zabuza thought that dad could really read into the future with that sharingan. While Zabuza was fighting dad, distracted, I activated my chidori and went up against Zabuza. He took a hit but I didn't manage to kill him. Then dad copied Zabuza's Water release: great start fall technique before Zabuza could use it and shot it at him. With that dad managed to defeat Zabuza.

Before dad could kill Zabuza, a Hunter-nin, and threw needles at him, taking him away after dad made sure he was dead.

Dad passed out shortly after and we went to Tazuna's place. I was worried about dad. I stayed beside him the whole time while he was unconscious.