Chapter 16 [Just like old times]

Ayame POV.

"Captain! Please train us!" Tiger and Lion kept asking me to. They aren't even in my team.

"Go run 2000 rounds around Konoha on your hands. If you make it out in 30 minutes I'll train you." I said. They went off immediately.

I sighed. "You're being looked up to by many aren't you?" Dad said suddenly popping out of nowhere.

"Dad! I told you to stop that! It's creepy and yes although it's really troublesome. Those two wouldn't stop asking me to train them and many others keep falling for me. They're  helpless fanboys and I hate fanboys. " I said.

"Gaining quite a name aren't you? Everyone from konoha knows you. 'The best anbu captain there ever was they always say. You do a better job than I do when u was team captain in the anbu."

"I know dad I know." I said lazily.

"So what's your plan for today? Another day full if busy anbu missions?" Dad asked.

"Probably? I do hope not. I want to go train. I haven't trained in ages. Mind training with me like old times?" I said.

"Sure! Ill probably be no match for you now but I'll do my best!" Dad said.

"Alright! I'll meet you at training ground 55 in an hour!" I said.

Training ground 55 was the toughest training ground there is. You're required to climb a 800m tall clift to get there. I always trained there with dad ever since I was little. I never once got to the top last time, dad always helped me half way when I couldn't go on anymore. I haven't been there in a long time.

"Captain we are done!" Lion and Tiger cane screaming at me.

"You took 45 minutes and I said 30 minutes." I said as I left to trust nine ground 55.

I arrived 5 minutes earlier, so did dad.

"Just couldn't wait for the fun eh dad?" I said smirking.

"You too huh?" Dad said.

"Well, loser threats dinner for tonight!" I said as we started to climb. We both had one hand tied to our back.

"Are you sure you won't stop half way and yell for my help again Ayame?" Dad teased.

"Hell no am I going to ask for your help. It'll he you asking for my help this time!" Ayame teased back.

It only took them 20 minutes to make it to the top. Normally it would take more than an hour. They sat at the top panting, they were both breathing quite hardly. After catching their breath, Ayame got some water out from her scroll and the drank it.

"You sure have grown, Ayame." Dad said.

"Come in dad don't give me that boring old talk parents always give." I said.

Dad didn't reply. He just smiled at me.

"Well I won the first one so its
1-Kakashi 0-Ayame. Next is my turn to choose, so I'd say a taijutsu spar?" Dad said with a teasing tone.

"Heh you'll never beat me. Not in taijutsu." I said confidentially. I'm good in dodging and that helps a lot when facing off a taijutsu user. Maybe I should challenge Gai and Lee at the same time someday. They are good taijutsu users, perhaps they night out up a fight against me.

"As expected I won dad!" I yelled giving him a teasing face.

"You're good Ayame. I don't think even Gai is as good as dodging as you are." Dad said while trying to catch his breath. "That's 1-Ayame 1-Kakashi. So what's next?"