Chapter 22 [An Impossible Mission]

Ayame POV
It's time of the month. I miss them so much and it's only been a moth.

*flashback*

It was midnight then.
"Ayame... I don't want to say this. But I have a mission for you. It's optional but I'd be best of you do it. You're the only one that has a chance in succeeding. This is a mission to desert konoha and join the Akatsuki. You're very strong, the Akatsuki would want you as one of them. Although you might not be able to come back alive in the future. " Lady Tsunade said.

Silence fell for a few minutes.

"I'll do it. Perhaps I might be the only one that can do it. I have a plan in mind. I'll give a report to Pakkun each month. Dad can summon Pakkun too, so that'll be the way you guys can receive my report. I know how to make it out alive. I'll have them train me." I said.

A tear immediately fell. I rubbed it away before it reached my cheek.

"Sorry. I'll leave immediately. I know where I can lure them out don't worry. But...while I'm gone... can you make sure Dad's safe. The rest too! But I don't know what dad might do if he knows. Tell him the truth, you can hide it from everyone else. Just let dad know. Please."

"Okay. I'll also forbid anyone to go after you." She said. Anyone could tell that she actually didn't wanted Ayame to leave. "You'll be missed. A lot."

I teleported home, got my stuff and went to dad's room one last time. He was sleeping soundly. I gave him a hug and teleported away before he woke up.

I teleported outside the gates of konoha so no one would notice. I went a little deeper in the forest before saying "Hey Zetsu. I know you're watching. Come out already."

"Impressive. Is this the kid leader-sama wants in our organization? Yes, now get her already. I know I know."

Then white zetsu came out of nowhere. They probably assumed I couldn't hear them just now. "You don't need to take me by force. I'll go with you, that's my plan anyways. I'm joining you guys, Kakuzu told me about it." I said.

"Very well, let's get going." Zetsu said.

We went to the tower at the hidden rain. That was where I first met Pein and Konan.

"So you've made up your decision to join us?" Konan asked on our way to meet pein.

"I'm done with Konoha. They're so weak and useless. The akatsuki is way better." I lied.

"Pein-sama would be pleased to know you're decision." Konan said.

"Come in." Pein said when Konan knocked on his door.

"You've brought her here? Finally?" Pein said.

"No they didn't. I came to them." I said.

"So you're joining us I presume?" Pein said.

"Yes." I said. "On one condition. I get to train."

"Deal. Konan. Kindly show her her room. She'll take the empty bed, in Itachi's room." He said. "You'll be Itachi's New partner."

"Yes." I said.

After that I've been going on missions for them and training with them when I don't have missions.

I learnt a lot from them. I learnt how to push and pull stuff without making contact, the gravitational powers, pein taught me that. I learnt how to easily cast genjutsu on victim without them even noticing, Itachi taught me that. I learnt how to use the seversword better, Kisame taught me that. Trainings with deidera taught me how to teleport faster and use less chakra when doing so.