Chapter 4 [ A dangerous journey to the land of waves]

Ayame POV

"Sasuke here at Point B!"

"Sakura here at Point A!"

"Naruto here at Point C!"

"Ayame here at point D." I said in a lazy tone.

These mission sucks. Are these the missions even missions? They're exciting at all and it doesn't help with training either. I just don't see, the point of it.

We caught the cat with ease, returning it to it's owner. It's owner was rough and squeezed her cat a little too much. That was probably why it ran away.

"Now then the next mission for squad seven is... an errand to the neighborhood town to baby-sit the chief councilor's boy...helping with potatoes... and..."

Before he could finish his sentence I burst out.

"Gramps I have a request. While they go on these useless missions can I take a test and if I pass you make me chunin and then our next mission will be a C rank mission. Deal?" I said, raising an eyebrow, looking at him with begging eyes. I can't take anymore of these missions.

The whole team looked at me as if I was insane. Dad smirked. The hokage thought about it and agreed to it. I was dead sure I could pass the test. I even have confidence that given a year and I'll be one jounin. It made sense if you have been training with a jounin for as long as you can remember.

"Ayame I agree with your conditions however if you fail you will have to skip the upcoming chunin exam." Gramps said.

I don't feel like calling him lord third, hokage-sama and whatever they call him. I mean he doesn't mind me calling him gramps either way. That also means if I don't pass this exam I'll have to wait for another year before I'm can try again. No way am I waiting for a year I'm planning to become jounin in a year or two.

"Prepare a chunin rank test for Ayame. If she passes, squad seven's next mission will be C ranked. I will summon you when Ayame is done. Until then you guys can go train. Dismissed."

I put in all effort and did the test within the given time. I even checked through several times. I was sure I would pass.

"So how did I do gramps?" I asked, I was pretty confident. The test was quite easy for me.

"Ayame you passed with a total of 98%. Go get your teammates I'll be giving your team a C ranked mission as promised." Gramps smiled, handing over my test paper to me.

"Okay!" I said as I rushed out of the hokage's office excitedly.

With all that training dad gave me, it would've been a disappointment if I actually failed. I would never forgive myself.

Kakashi POV

What happened back there...Ayame must have been really pissed with the D ranked missions the hokage is giving us. After all she's always been into excitement and action. These chores aren't what she stands for. I have faith that she will pass the test for sure.

"Kakashi sensei would you care to tell us more about Ayame since you know all about her. I mean you are her dad." Naruto shot at me, retrieving me back to reality as I was my mind was trailing off. Sasuke and Sakura nodded agreeing that they wanted to know more.

Sasuke taking interest in Ayame is quite a shock but I guess it is possible, since Ayame is mysterious. A 5 year old girl takes the graduation test and passes without even attending any classes at the academy and putting up quite a fight with a jounin ninja ,even I would be suspect her if I were them.