chapter 24: Sirens

Heads snapped my way, jaws dropped, gasps sounded around the room. Jack slowly turned around and looked at me with a look of terror. He ran forward and knocked me to the ground. Something or rather someone crashed through the window, Kevin. His bloodied body came hurdling through the window and straight into Kayla's body. Alarms rung all around and could be heard for miles on end. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" I screamed looking around in panic. Jack began to shift back then eventually stood in front of me fully naked. "Did you really say it" I gave him a smile "yeah I said it" everyone around us were panicking and I turned back to see Kayla pushing Kevin's body off of her. Amber had tears streaming down her face as she looked at Kevin's body. "He's her mate" Jackson whispered in my ear. I quickly walked over to his body and placed my hand on his forehead. My hand began to glow and when it stopped Kevin's eyes popped wide open. "Treat her right or I'll kill you myself" walking back over to Jackson he took my hand. "Put on some clothes" I said handing him shorts and a T-shirt from my bag.

      "What's going on Jack" he gave me a confused look "we're being attacked by Sirens" well fuck. "Where" Sirens aren't known to come on land and when they do it isn't to attack, at least not wolves. "EVERYONE GET DOWN" something very big and very much on fire crashed in front of the classroom window. Walking towards it Jackson snatched my arm and pulled me back. "What are you doing" taking my arm back I looked at him with a glare. "Pussy" I walked over to whatever it was and Jackson followed behind mumbling things to himself. It was a rock or rather boulder "what the hell is this, the catapult ages" who still does this, how long has this man been ruling? "We need to get to the others" I told him speeding off not even bothering to see if he was following. "What's this" Oh My God he really has to stop picking shit up. "That's my dear mate is poison" he dropped it causing me to laugh. "Demon poison you idiot" Ari said popping out of nowhere. "Where is everyone"

      "They're at the border" so if their not here who exactly sent the large chunk of rock outside my school? "Jackson back away" he tilted his head to the left "that's not your sister" she started clapping with a impressed look as she morphed into a red headed Siren. "You're better than they say" in the air a faint humming melody could be heard. Looking at Jackson I could see him starting to be affected by the Siren's song. "Jack look at me, LOOK AT ME" his eyes were getting hazy so I did the only other thing I could think of, I broke his nose. "Thanks" he whispered in pain holding into his nose. "what do I do with the two of you" he we go "I obviously can't let you live" one thing I have never understood is why people underestimate you so much as if you can't do shit at all. "Well what is you'd like to do" I just told Jackson that I love him so at this point I just want to be naked in a shower then take a nap. Who knew confessing your love for someone would be so eventful and tiring?

      "Well how about I kill you but keep Jackson" she suggested. "Touch him and you'll wish I would have killed you" it was Aiden but she sounded stronger, more powerful than before. "I like a challenge" she ran at me but before she could reach me Jackson tore out her throat with a short laugh. "She talks to much" I stood there in shock as he walked past me plucking blood from his claws. I could understand if that was Jax but it was Jackson, who seemed entirely too calm. "You just tore out that girl's throat" he nodded "I did didn't I" he had a slight smile on his lips. "And you're OK with that" huffing he walked off. "Let's go" he started shredding the clothes I had him put on earlier as he shifted. "Well I guess someone's not shy about shifting in front of me anymore" I mumbled.

      Once we got to the border all of the guards were fighting against the Sirens. I saw Stella on the ground with a rope tied around her neck. "LET HER GO" I growled throwing Jaiden off of her. "Thana" blood was streaming from her eyes "YOU TRIED TO KILL HER" I wanted to tear out his throat but I refrained myself from doing so. "We told them we were looking for the Queen and they attacked us" the Queen hm. "Who is she" I asked confused "you Thana" see I don't know what she means but OK. "Untie her and get her cleaned up" Jackson ordered from besides me. "One of your kind tried to attack us, I killed her" he said in a casual tone. "Her name was Inovia, she was who we came to warn you of" I knew it was a reason I always liked her. "Call Angel, we need to talk."

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*