Sixteen

Its 11.30am, I should be studying, but I am updating (btw i might delete this story bc i can never make up my mind if i like where it's going or not lol. Like one day im like fuck yeah this is great, then im just like yoo noo??? Anyway, enjoy this update haha!)

-

It was like a mixture of honey and watching flowers sway in the wind on a spring day; it was warm and different but I knew instantly I liked it. All I knew that in this moment, I wanted it to last forever and God only knows that I was addicted to the rush. It was like a drug resting on my lips and the more taste I got, the more I wanted.

Luke had taken me unexpectedly when his soft lips had crashed onto mine and at first I was not sure how to react, in fact I was inches from pulling away. Although, the moment I took in the moment and allowed our lips to move in a perfect syncronization - I knew that there was no going back now.

Although I had never kissed a guy, I figured I wasn't doing as bad as I thought. My initial thought was literally wondering if I would freak out and bite his lip or crash our noses together like I see in the movies, but none of that had taken place. We had been lip locked for what felt like forever and I knew I was definitely not going to be the one to break the moment.

It wasn't exactly a comfortable position we were sat in, we were both sat on the log cross legged and a little part of me just wanted to pounce - but that was not going to happen.

I feel Luke's hands lift and cup my cheeks softly, which is knew but it still feels good. I wonder if perhaps I should make a move next, so without really thinking I hesitantly wrap my arms around his neck.

Finally, and I was actually thankful, Luke pulled back so we could both come up for air. I thought I was going to suffocate right there and then. We both stare at each other, neither of us moving an inch.

"That was good," Luke breathed, his chest rising high.

"Yeah, you too," I nod as I awkwardly agree, not really knowing what to say. The part I was dreading during the whole kiss was the pulling away and having to have the awkward talk about feelings and emotions and I didn't want that at all.

"So, like, you've never done that before?" Luke asked me, his hands still cupped around my cheeks and my arms firmly around his neck.

"Nope," I say quietly.

"You look so hot in my shirt," Luke raspily speaks as he looks at my torso.

"Oh, thanks," I mumble, blushing uncontrollably from his compliment.

"Do you want to carry on?"

I quickly nod in response and before I knew it we were back to how we were several minutes ago. This time was different, this time I felt a hunger and I just wanted to get as close to him as possible and I could tell my Luke's rougher movements, that's what he wanted to.

Slowly Luke lays back on the log, pulling me down on top of him. I rest my hands on either side of the log and Luke's hands stay in my hair pulling me closer towards him. I didn't have time to ask questions to Luke or to myself, I was way too in the moment right now to care about morals.

Needing to catch my breath again, I pull away although Luke doesn't stop. He traces light kisses down my neck and for some reason, I'm completely cool with it. It's like a tickle, but unlike someone tickling you - I actually want more.

Luke pulls back and I quickly climb off of him as he desperately struggles beneath him and suddenly I become nervous.

"Shit," He curses as he turns the other way.