"He also called you Tony," Clint points out, "he usually has a few choice names for you like a**hole, f***er, a**wipe-"

"Ok! We get it!" Steve interjects.

"There can only be one explanation for his strange behaviour," Thor comments before turning to Loki, "Brother, what have you done to our child?"

"Wha-! Me?!" Loki exclaims, offended.

"Loki, our agreement for you staying here was no more outrageous spells," Bruce chastised.

"How dare you foolish mortals accuse me of such a thing?" Loki glowered at the group, "I'll have you know that I prefer Kaneki than the rest of you. I would never cast a spell on him, especially one so pathetic."

"It's true," Natasha backs up Loki, "making Kaneki happy-go-lucky isn't Loki's style. If he had done it to the Hulk then it would be but not for Kaneki."

'A happy-go-lucky Hulk?' Everyone imagined Hulk wearing a pink apron, holding up a freshly baked pie with oven mitts while smiling cheerfully, "Friends!"

Everyone shuddered at the thought, that's an image they'll never get out of their brain.

"Thank you for that lovely image Natasha," Bruce retorts, "the other guy seems to like it as well(!)"

"Okay, so if it's not Loki then why is Kaneki acting so strange?" Steve questions.

"I believe I can shed some light on that," Jarvis discloses.

"What do you know, J?" Tony asks.

"Kaneki is going on a date today with his boyfriend," Jarvis informs. Everyone had mixed reactions to this information. Some had positive reactions.

"Whoo, our boy's finally becoming a man!" Tony smirked.

"Ah, that explains it," Natasha responds.

"No wonder he's so happy," Bruce comments.

While others had negative reactions.

"No, he can't! He's still a kid!" Steve exclaimed.

"Who in Helheim would he date? That boy must not be right for him!" Loki declares, crinkling his nose in disgust.

"My brother is right. Kaneki is our child, he is still naive! We must protect his honour!" Thor booms.

"Seriously? He's 19," Clint points out, chortling.

"That doesn't matter!" The trio retort in unison.

Later that day

Kaneki was lying on his bed reading a book when he had received a text from Hide who said he'll arrive in 15 minutes.

Kaneki was throwing clothes out of his wardrobe, looking for the perfect outfit. "Lame. Too bright. Too gaudy," Kaneki curses, glowering at the mess and put his hands on his hips. "Urgh, what can I wear?"

"The white button up shirt with the black vest and the ripped jeans," Jarvis answered.

"Hm?" Kaneki grabbed those articles of clothing before putting them on before examining himself in the mirror. "Thanks Jarvis, this looks great!" Kaneki beamed happily. He put a black wristwatch on his right hand while silver bangles were on his left hand. He added two chains to his jeans and wore black boots.

He was ready.

With the Avengers 

All of the Avengers were sitting around in the living room. Steve, Thor and Loki were plotting on how to intimidate Kaneki's date when the elevator doors opened and a blond stepped out, admiring the living room in awe.