58. A Celebration so Special

Comenzar desde el principio

"He sees Sahira in Niera." Baron's revelation was news to Theodore but I had a faint realization. It was very much evident in Revin's eyes.

"For him, Sahira is back in Niera." Gerard said; his mind was locked in some deep thinking.

He exhaled heavily as if overwhelmed with a burden.

Grief and agony took place in our heart at Sahira's mention.

"Jerry lost his everything when Sahira left. But now he sees his Sahira in Niera. In fact nothing is changed. Niera indeed is very similar to Sahira." Baron continued. His lips tugged into a bright smile.

Gerard mirrored his expression while Theo seemed shocked to receive the fact.

My Miracle indeed is precious.

That's why I have complete faith in him.

He'll protect Miracle.

The bubbles of giggles intervened uninvited in our sore discussion.

The laughter grew loud gaining our attention.

The scent of first rain invaded the atmosphere stealing my worries leaving me in peace.

I took involuntary step toward the source, she was hidden from me but my heart knew the way. Others, I surmise followed the suit.

Soft wind swaying around making me aware of her presence around as I took my steps, my lungs greedy to take in her scent while my eyes impatient to see my Miracle.

To drink in her smiling face, her laughing eyes, her innocent gaze and smart orbs.

One glimpse of her peeping from the dense trees brought delight to my eyes.

My Miracle was chasing Tiara; the beauty of life was revolving around them through their laughing faces.

If she doesn't stop smiling, everyone is going to fall in love with her. Royce muttered mesmerized by our precious Miracle.

Well, she doesn't need to smile. She can make anyone fall for her by just being her. I answered equally spellbound by her charm.

Tiara's tiny frame was bouncing around; the melody of her laughter was brightening the joy of moment.

I could sense the aura of energy rushing through the bond we all shared, the laughter our little Tiara brought us.

The sight we craved to see for a long time.

Then through the curtains of nature, Miracle peeped. Her laughter joyful face came with colors of life. Her legs thumping softly, foot bare falling on the soft grass.

Long black waves were following her as her fragile sculpted figure chasing Tiara through the distance.

Tendrils falling over her face which she seems unfazed in her task of giggling and chasing. Her soft lustrous lips painted in their natural pink glow, brown orbs gleaming in mischief and delight.

"Tiger stop baby!" her melodious voice resonated dissipating the soft chiming of evening birds above.

Tiger?!

Her call increased the laughter of Tiara as her giggled loudly before turning over her shoulder.

"No Aunt Bambi!" she squealed giggling before increasing her speed.

My eyes glued at the sight, both running around the garden unaware of any invasion in their private moment.

She is bliss.