67. Two Names in One Breath

Happy Forever Friday!

***

"Now you people have names. That's because you don't know who you are. We know who we are, so we don't need names."

― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Privilege of Acceptance]

Niera's POV

Cryptic Friend!

With shaken breath, I opened the mail, reading the content; calm was an element I felt foreign with as went through the mail.

From: Your Cryptic Friend

Subject: Time to play.

Date: November 22 2016 9:08 PM

To: Niera W

Greetings again,

I hope you had a wonderful exuberant vacation. Breaks are important to refill your tired workaholic mind with fresh energy and sharpness.

But guess what, Celebration time is up.

Now, it's time for the part of the deal to be accomplished.

So, now, Miss. Genius, it's time for you to show this shrewd intelligence of yours.

Will be back soon with details, Miss. Genius. Till then wait and brace yourself.

Good luck!

Yours,

Cryptic Friend

With complete patience, I re-read the mail again placing my glasses in place with my sweat drenched palm.

Perplexed and bemused would be insufficient to carry the burden of my current emotion state. I sat utterly astound holding the device in my hand as my feet lost energy to carry my weight.

He is going to reveal his agenda. He is finally making a move.

That's what we were waiting for!

I must tell Prince about this.

The thought crossed my mind as I activated the screen of my cell phone before dialing his number and placing the phone against my ear, pressing it harder to it.

The call picked up in second ring which I felt longest to wait.

"Bro, he—"

"I read his message. Just calm down and wait for his next mail." The calm and clipped tone came from the other side as my greetings which splashed water on my overactive nerves. I sighed removing the excitement I had over my shoulder, slumping my shoulders; I sank further on the bed and continued.

"It'll probably tonight or tomorrow." He mused; his voice sounded more foreign and alien.

"How are you so sure, Bro?" I couldn't help but ask with a scowl plastered on my face.

"It's his usual timing; like his comfortable hours. Almost all the mails that are sent to you have this evening schedule." He explained while I nodded instinctively.