5. Questions, Confusions and Amusements

Hello Beautiful souls, 

Surprise, I know I said I won't be able to update, as I have my exams this month. But I can't stay away from Someone's Forever and  all of you wonderful souls. so, I am here with a long update.

Once again a HUGE THANK YOU to ALL the READERS. LOVE YOU ALL..... 

***

  "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."

- Nicholas Sparks

***

Tanaaz Irani  as Miss. Mahriyah Dovin

***

NIERA'S POV

  They say it's better to bury your sadness in a graveyard or garden that waits for the spring to wake from its sleep and burst into green. 

Opening my eyes I view in front of me was Magnificent. I was in a enormous and luxurious office.

Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooked the city on two sides, while a wall of glass faced the rest of the office space. The one opaque wall opposite the massive desk was covered in flat screens streaming news channels from around the world. There were three distinct seating areas, each one was larger than Jerry's entire office.

The wall to the massive desk, there was a big old painting which was nearly covering the whole wall. The painting was exquisite, vibrant yet sober. The colors have given life to the painting. It was a painting of two kids in some royal room, the little girl was sitting on settee holding the boy's hand tight, the boy was standing his other hand was around her securing her. A gesture of protection and assurance was in his eyes. Love and adoration glowed in their eyes. The smile on their face was heartwarming.

Maybe they are siblings.....

I'm sure if this painting is of real people, they both share a beautiful relation.

The painting was the life of this whole room, which provided the only spots of color in a palette that was otherwise black, gray, and white. The look of the painting was vintage, like it's as Old as Time.

At the bottom right side, there was a symbol or name of the artist. I squeezed my eyes, trying to read the faded letters. There was the letters, A V  in beautiful calligraphy.

Of course, how can anything here can get complete without this A V.....

God, please, this Mystery of A V...

What is this A V.......

There was also a wall-size Aquarium in one the other side in the sitting area. It has Different fishes of different colors and sizes and also a jelly fish in different compartment. It was Truly beautiful.. One can spend his whole day looking at the liveliness of this room.

A deep manly voice with scottish accent broke my trance of thought. "I see you are awake now, Miss.?"

Startled I turned around. There was a man in mid seventies, standing confidently, with his hands secured behind his back.