55. Two Purposes, One Arrow

Apologies for the delay Guys!

Happy Forever Sunday!

"PLEASE READ THE LAST WORDS"

I'm truly delighted and honored to announce you. The E- Awards has honored Someone's Forever as the Golden Category Winner for 'Best Hooked Story'.

Can't express the joy and happiness I'm feeling right now. Thank you so much E Awards for my first ever award.

Truly appreciate it. Love you so much!

hafsahkhanam and the Whole team! Thanks a lot all of you!

***

When you reach to the end of what you should know, you will be at the beginning of what you should sense.

— Kahlil Gibran

***

In the last Chapter of Someone's Forever

[The Will of Time]

Niera's POV

I felt the interest and curiosity was hiking in him which he was well trained to keep inside.

"Last night, I was with Tig—Tiara and Miss. Dovin. It was late, I was waiting for Jerry when in the darkness I felt some shuffling; when followed through the window, I saw the fireballs lightening the darkness.

"There when things got clearer, a lucid image of a beautiful creature honored me with its presence. Pure beauty in the wings of command, an aura of domination, demanding submission, creating a spell which force the beholder to leave the strings of reality and submit to its beautiful aura of supreme power."

"I stood mesmerized by the beauty and it too was enthralled to see me like it knew, it remembered me. We both knew each other, a connection I felt so did that creature." I shook my head at my own preposterous thoughts.

"I know I must be looking like an absurd—"

"I believe you Dear. The creature could never forget you. You have your face imprinted on his sou—eyes." He cut me off calmly.

My eyes shot up to steal a glance at his warm ones.

"Wolves have a brilliant memory trait. They could familiarize someone with their impeccable heightened senses. That's why the wolves that were following you were able to trace you that night."

"And they all left once the Majestic Creature growled." I whispered hearing his explanation.

"The pack submits to Alpha. In front of you was Alpha King, the one who was protecting you." He provided with a smile. His eyes gleaming in a genuine spark of proud.

Alpha King?

Yes, Alpha King!

"Alpha King? Mr. Majes—Valentine's title?" I asked again as words stared to pick up in my slow mind.

"Yes. Alpha King." He nodded affirmative.

"But—"

"Remember what we discussed about the titles and history."