79. Fragile Trust

An year passed, it's been an year in your absence, life is fine, if been asked;

Nothing much has been changed; or at least we don't notice,

But whenever we look back, the fragments of past wells up the dry eyes,

That frame in your room, we meet daily, trying to believe and smile, you're around,

The reality is we miss you; even you're alive in our heart but that ever smiling face;

The calm assurance that only you used to give, your words, still rings in my mind,

We weep silently, recalling all those years, comparing this year,

We are lonely, yes, our best person has gone, Our Daadu has left!

Leaving his Beta no. 1 and 2 alone!

One year without you indeed changed a lot!

Can we travel back in time and hug you just like before? Just for once, even if it's last!

***

"I don't trust people who don't love themselves and tell me, 'I love you.' ... There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt."

— Maya Angelou

***

SIR GERARD'S POV

Trust:

It may take you to cliff, if put on self.

It may bury you deep, if failed by others,

It may come up to your biggest support,

Or you may die savagely by the poison it can become!

***

The wide space I find starting to suffocate me as I was walk further, a wish man, I heard had said, it's your mind that decides, pain and pleasure, comfort and dread. The place or perhaps people have nothing to bring change in one's sullen and sulking mind.

"Seems like something is bothering Sir Gerard." I let out a sigh at the comment made, the person then made his presence made by moving from behind to come in front.

Raymond, I found smirking before he bowed down taking a seat on the adjacent sofa set. Indeed, the supreme powers hold the surprise element to superiors, when one is not paying much attention.

"Allow me to assume, it is related to the new arrival of noble Guardian family." He thrive to lighten the sulking mood of mine, intentionally riling me up.

"I see the news spreads like fire, even if try to keep it classified."

"What can hide from a Guardian, definitely you can't expect me to stay unknown by the fiasco Majesty made for the Royal Luna, who was acclaimed as the mate of Royal Guardian descendant."