18. Calling out the Soul

Wishing you a very Happy and Blissful New Year...

***

From childhood we were together.. In  quiet classrooms we giggled together. In times of gang fight, you and I were always one.

We played, pranked together. Shared everything- our lunch, toys, notebooks and homework, laughter, giggles, tears, craziness, silent smiles even enemies.

We created memories. Memories that made our childhood special..

My life is special, blissful because I have You..... Anji

- NeelamMenghani

And now, your trust and support filled me with new spark of motivation and inspiration... Lots and lots of Love... Ritika and Anji

***

"I believe there's a calling for all of us. I know that every human being has value and purpose. The real work of our lives is to become aware. And awakened. To answer the call."

― Oprah Winfrey

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Stepping in the Arena]

Niera's POV

"Welcome to Empire A V, Miss William." Sir Gerard announced. We all stood from the chair with Mr. Valentine who strode outside with Sir Gerard and Mr. Theodore leaving over exited Mr. Banerjee behind them who fled from his standing position to stand beside me, startling me in the process.

But before he could alter his excitement Mr. McCoy beat him up.

"This is a change." He commented while looking at the wide own balcony providing sufficient light in the huge hall.

"Interesting."

My eyes narrowed at his comment.

Beside me Jerry spoke, "Come, I'll show you your cabin." I nodded while following him, totally ignoring the other two.

"Revin, I need to talk to you. Now! Can't you see I was about to talking to my Cleopatra—" Mr. Banerjee scolded Jerry stopping us; I stood beside me giving Jerry supportive expressions but he seems to stay unfazed.

"So, Miss. Niera. Nieraa" he called, like tasting my name on his lips.

I shuddered internally, seriously??

"Miss. Niera, let's have a cup of coffee." He announced, not even bothered to even ask.

I raised my brow at him before answering while Mr. Banerjee was busy teaching manners to Jerry while baring his teeth to him, "Sorry, can't." I replied and averted my eyes to Jerry.

"I would appreciate. You're interesting, I'm curious to know you." He insisted, his hands in his trouser's pocket while leaning slightly on the table leisurely.

I met his gaze with my questioning one. Need to know me?

"The first person authorities have recruited without a proper general selection process. I'm curious to know what makes you so special?" he said while roaming his eyes around me body, I had to fought the urge to throw the vase on his curious roaming eyes and my fidgeting arm is making it more difficult.