Thirty Six

Epilogue

"Film Making Department, Senior grade 12 Class-A, graduating student Han Younghee."

Principle of Lila, Mrs.Park announced my name and it's time finally i receive my graduation certificate.

I proudly flash my smile at her yet walked nervously to the stage as the school news and my friends start to take picture of me.

"do well for collage entrance examination later Younghee"

"yes thank you!"

"take care now"

She then presented my certificate and i gladly accepted it.

"woooo congratulations Younghee!!!"

Everyone startled from someone's familiar voices as the person holding a big banner saying "Congratulations Han Younghee" on it.

Well, Seonho thank you. But that's unnecessary i guess.

...

After the graduation ceremony, everyone start to take picture with their family and friends. Jaemin also came with my aunt and i'm glad that i can share this little happiness with them.

Seonho forced everyone to take picture. He claim that to make our graduation ceremony as an unforgettable one, we need at least took 500 pictures together. I'm sure i'm going to miss his crazy moment in school.

It was already 11 a.m. Jaemin and my aunt still need to go back to their workplace. They felt sorry but i'm truly understand with their work. As vise versa, we're going to have dinner together tonight.

Jinyoung on the other hand just finish his graduation photos with his family. And now he was accompany by his friend, taking some photos together i guess.

A couple of female student also took opportunity to get in a frame with him. but i guess those pictures won't look good anyway since he was being irritated.

I was about to call him, when Woojin suddenly tapped my shoulder, withdrawn my attention to him.

"Younghee my mom wants to take pictures with you" He said as he pointed to his family that already standing on the stage, waiting for me. His sister already waved her hands, smiling so youthful and bright.

How can i reject it when principle of Lila wants to take pictures with me ?

After taking a few pictures, i chat for a while with his family. Woojin family are nice. And it felt good having them around when you're in your graduation ceremony. At least i won't look lonely.

"What is it ?" I asked Woojin as he kept looking at his watch and then me. Back and forth.

"can i meet you ten minutes later behind your classroom ?"

"sure why not"

I tried to look at Jinyoung but he was already gone out of sight. I guess he must had left with his family. no graduation photos together with him then.

...

"Youngee"

Woojin snapped me from my though as he gave -.

"Congratulations for graduating"

"You too Woojin"

"Youngee i'm going back to Busan soon."

"Going back?"

"i already discussed with my mom that i'm not going to take the collage entrance exam this year."