Twenty Six

Third point of view

Younghee woke up because of her vibrated phone by the side of her pillow. She received a text. But it wasn't from Jinyoung. It was Woojin.

She figured it would be better if it was from Jinyoung. But starting from last week, she convinced herself to not disturb him again. She even removed Jinyoung's number phone. It was the best way to never remind herself from Jinyoung presence.

From: Woojinie
Are you up ms sleepy head ?
Sent: 07.20 AM

Younghee smiled at the message and instantly replied it.

To: Woojinie
Yes. All thanks to somebody
Seen: 07.21 AM

Younghee got up from her bed and quickly prepared herself since she need to meet Woojin later.

After a few minutes before the meeting time, Younghee saw Woojin at the subway station, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket.

" You're early " Younghee playfully teased him.

" Shall we go now " Woojin raised his brow as he lifted his hands towards her.

Younghee slapped his hands away and walk foward.

" How could you just slapped my hands away. That's rude. To think we're on a date as well " Woojin frown and clucked his tongue.

" Since when we're on date ? " Younghee stop her track and turn to look at Woojin.

" Isn't this obvious ? You and me ? A guy and a girl ? Out together ? " He blinked inoccently and pointed to Younghee and himself as if he's trying to make a link between them.

" yeah right. find a girlfriend quickly and stop bothering me " Younghee joked as she rolled her eyes and start walking again.

" ouch that's hurt. you just reject my confession " he placed his hand over his chest and began to act, pretending as if he's hurting by Younghee's word.

" right. let's hurry. we're always  wasting time because of you " Younghee lightly hit Woojin's arm and drag him with her.

" what if i'm serious ? " Woojin spoke out of nowhere.

" about what ? " Younghee cluelessly asked.

"  what if i'm serious about me wanting you back as my girlfriend ? " Woojin repeated as he look into her eyes.

Younghee stiff in her place. She didn't know what to do. All she wants are just happiness and friendship. She didn't want any awkward air around her and Woojin anymore.

For the past weeks, Woojin had stay beside her. Even when she missed Jinyoung, Woojin always trying his best to make Younghee laugh.

But as much as she tried to accept him, she can't denied the fact that she has Jinyoung's name in her heart and not Woojin.

" Woojin " Younghee sounds uneasy.

" I'm joking you know " Woojin chuckle and flicked Younghee's forehead.

" that's not funny " Younghee whacked him on his stomach while Woojin just show his snaggle-tooth smile.

" let's go my friend. we have a lot fun things to do on a sunny weekend like this "

with that they missed no time to head to their destination.

After hours spent together, they headed back to Younghee's house with cup of coffee in their hand.

" it feels so good " Woojin complimented after a few times he sipped his coffee.

" you believe what i say now don't you ? " Younghee retorted.

Appearently they've quarreled  about which coffee shop sells the best coffee.

" someone's getting arrogant " Woojin heaved a sigh purposely.

" then don't come in " Younghee said as she placed her cup of coffee in Woojin's hand to punch her password.

" nope. can't do " Woojin entered her house right away when the door open.

" hey that's trespassing " Younghee called out as she watch Woojin place their things on the ground.

" its alright. the owner gave me  a VIP pass " Woojin said and took off his shoes, making Younghee laughed and follow him from behind.

Woojin seated himself comfortly at the couch in the living room while Younghee was in the kitchen to make some ramyeon for their dinner.

" Woojin-ah why don't we call Seonho and Hyejung to come over ? " Younghee voice out when Woojin entered the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

" Alright. I'll call them and ask them to buy some dumpling too. How's that ? " Woojin suggested as he already walked back to the living room.

" Cool " Younghee answer and start to unpack the ramyeon's packaging.

It hadn't been a while since Woojin went to the living room when the door bell rang.

" They're sure fast " Younghee muttered and walk to the see Woojin's already standing in front of the door.

" Who do you think you are to come here ? " Woojin hissed, his voice already sounds high.

" why you sounds so mad ? who is it ? " Younghee asked, grab hold Woojin by his shoulder but the moment her eyes landed on the visitor that standing by the door, her whole body stiffened.

...

ps: am i the only one who missed Jinyoung ? guess who is it? don't forget to vote. happy reading!! 💕