Three

Han Younghee

" You're looking at him again, don't you ? Stop staring at him like that. " Hyejung scolded me with her mouthful of kimbap.

I shook my head almost immediately after I heard her. She just eyed me intensely before continuing her lunch.

This going to be embarrassing !!!! I thought to myself as I kept my head low since i'm caught red handed, hoping that my bangs could cover my face as much as it could.

" Excuse me ? " A familiar voice could be heard. As much as I really want to face him, I just kept looking at my hands on my lap.

None of us answer him. Even thought I didn't see Hyejung reaction, but I bet she's dumfounded at the situation now.

I felt Hyejung's leg kick mine down the table. Probably asking for help.

He then let out a small cough or maybe a fake one since it was such an awkward moment.

" Ohh Jinyoung-ah wae ? Hyejung asked before sitting straight, and I copied her.

" May I know your name ? " He faced me.

Pulling his straight face with no expression at all. Just red ears with polite manners.

" Me ? " I asked him almost immediately.

Hyejung only trying to swallow all the weird conversation which was started from the depression boy Jinyoung.

He just nodded his head as he tugged his hands both in his pocket.

" Kapchagi wae ? " (Suddenly why?) Hyejung asked him but he didn't even turn his head to her. He just look at me making me nervous like crazy.

" Your name. " His eyes looking at me. Seeking for his answer and didn't sound pleasant at all. More sounds like rushing.

I held my hands tightly. Didn't expect him to come over asking for my name ? Never imagine that he will approach me first to be truth. Days like this happened after years of waiting.

" Younghee. I'm Han Younghee" I told him with my trembling voice.

He didn't even bother to waste his time more as he just left me there dumfounded with his odd behaviour.

I looked at his back that now back facing me. He didn't sat with Daehwi since he knew I'll stole glances at him. Time times, he sat beside Jihoon before his turn his back at me, giving me a final glance before he continue to talk with his two buddies.

Hyejung and I looked at each other, probably thinking the same questions.

" What was that ? " Hyejung bewilderment asking with almost sounds like whispering.

" I.....don't know" I answered as I finally let out the breath that I didn't even realized that I held to.

" Don't smile like that. Its scary " She slapped my arm a little making me smile even more wider.

Bae Jinyoung, you made my day.

Ps : Am i the only one who's nervous for this this Friday ? 😌 Btw thanks for reading my story.