Nineteenth

Third Point Of View

She couldn't sleep at all.

Maybe because the fact that she was lying next to someone who she has been practically obsessed with for some quite time, or maybe it was just a little drafty. It definitely wasn't the first one.

She glanced over the right side of the bed and noticed that Jinyoung's breathing was spaced out and even. She poked at his arm, testing how heavy of a sleeper the boy was. He didn't move at all. She said his name just above a whisper to see if he would respond. Again. Nothing.

She figured he was in deep enough sleep for her to make it outside the room without waking him up. She slowly lifted her limbs off the bed. Luckily, she had one of those fancy memory foam beds that make no cracking sounds and hardly disturbed the other side of the bed.

Once she was standing, she quietly and carefully made her way over the door. Thankfully there's no furniture obstructing the path to the door, other than Jinyoung's blue backpack that placed next to the door. The moonlight shining the window provided hardly enough the light to see a couple feet in front of her.

She slowly opened the door and tiptoed to the staircase. She sighed in relief.

03.15 am

Too early for school. She walked to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

She made her way to the living room and turn on the television, wanting to watch some dramas that she missed last night. And of course she had turn down the volume before. 

2 missed calls from unknown number

3 new messages

SonHoe Byeongari

I'd call Jinyoung to watch over you. We'll talk tommorow

sent 22.10 pm

Unknown number

I'm sorry

sent 23.45 pm

Unknown number

For being a jerk

sent 23.45 pm

She sighed reading the text messages. She knew it was Woojin.

She tossed her phone back to the couch. Couldn't care less about everything involving Woojin. She just want to forget everything that has happen.

After some time watching the latest trendy drama of Lee Jong Suk and Suzy, she finally off to dreamland.

...

" Wake up!! "

Her eyes tried struggle open, but as soon as it opened, the bright lights cause them to shut tightly. An arm shook her by the shoulder and she was force to wake up. With slight groan and sleepy eyes, she sat up. Feeling an ache in the back probably asleep on the couch.

" I don't know anymore if you're watching Tv or the Tv was the one who's watching you " She rubbed her eyes as she stood up and become more awkward.

wait!! he was already in his uniform ?

" Please hurry !! we have about forty minutes left to make it on time to school " He shoved me in the bathroom.

Moment later..

" Did you get any  sleep last night ? " He asked as he realized she kept yawning from time to time.

She rolled her eyes as they both stood up and got off the bus.

" Nahh. As a matter of fact i didn't "

His playful expression was quickly wiped off his face.

" Good morning Youngiee " A familiar voice caught her off guard.

" Nehh. Good morning too " She replied to the red hair boy and grab Jinyoung's hand making his heart flutters a second.

He glanced over their hands. Woojin facial seems hard to read.

" Morning love birds " Hyejung cheerfully join the group with Seonho behind.

He made a bump fist with Woojin before turn his head to face Jinyoung and his best friend. Suddenly he headlock her making their intertwine fingers off easily.

" Yahhhh!! what are you doing !! " Younghee groaned after Seonho released her from his grip.

He only chuckled at her.

" You're ruinning my hair " She whinned again and try to slap him by the arm but being pull back by Jinyoung.

" Aigooo cham na " He playfully rolled his eyes.

" I'm glad she's okay now. Thanks bro " Seonho half whisper to Jinyoung when the five of them start walking to the school gate.

" I'll walk you to class " Woojin said to Younghee  out of blue when they're in the hallway after parting ways with Hyejung since she has music class at the old building while the rest has their classes in the new one.

" Let me walk you instead " Jinyoung suddenly feel challenged by the red hair boy request and held Younghee by the arm.

" I'll ask her first bro. And our class are just next to each other " Woojin too. Has no intention to lost by Jinyoung's word.

The tense between the two making Younghee and Seonho gulped.

Without wasting her time, she pull herself off the two then grab her bestfriend's hand instead when the bell rang.

" Seonho kaja "

They run towards their classes, leaving the two stare in despise with each other.

...

ps; i swear i'm not trying to ruin the relationship between the deep Jinyoung and Woojin who has a lot dark past 😂😂 leave comment who do you like the best.

Jinyoung or Woojin ?