Eleven

Bae Jinyoung

" Here take this. " She said while handing me a grey of sweatpants and a white oversized shirt.

She already in her blue pyjamas. Looking comfy than ever.

" You can change in the bathroom in there " As she pointed to the white door.

" I'll go and get hot chocolate for us " She said then leaving me to the kitchen.

Feeling a bit chill from just now event, i just walked silently to the bathroom of her house.

After changing into the warm outfit, i walked outside to where Younghee was.

Will be back. I'm ran out of ramen.
Yh-

That girl. Its still raining though. I thought inside as my feet drag me to look around her house.

" She must loves to swim very much " I mumbled as i sense there's many certification and medalist of synchronized swimming that she has won.

" Ohhhh so cold " Younghee voice snapped me from my thinking as i saw that she began to remove her thick jacket and placed them on he couch next to my backpack.

" Ramen ? " She said again flashing me her small smile.

Soon after finishing two bowl of ramen, i help her to prepare the comforter since i'm going to sleepover in her house today. The heavy rain is definitely a no for me to take bus and go to my house at this time.

" You can take it from my closet in my bedroom. Just take all of them since its kinda cold " She said as her hands busy to do the washes.

With that i stepped into her bedroom. Feeling a bit shy since i never enter girls room before.

Her room is pretty. Decent enough for me to say. And comfy enough which has the same warm feeling of my own room.

" She looks so ugly with that bangs " I let out a small chuckle after i saw her family photo that hang on the wall.

" Are you done ? " Younghee suddenly enter her bedroom making me startled for a moment.

" You look ugly " I teased making her giving me a light slap on my shoulder.

But soon she just stared at the photo frame.

" Younghee. Are you alright ? "

She just nodded her head then move to where her closet was.

" Its here. You can take this " She gave me but avoiding me to look into my eyes.

" Younghee " I called her name once again.

" Eo ? I want to sleep now Jinyoung. Just switch the light before you sleep "

" Han Younghee " As i bent down to her level to see her eyes that already wet in tears.

" I don't know what happened to me today. I'm over emotional again " She bite her lips. Maybe preventing herself from crying.

" Its been years but i'm still this emotional " She mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

I placed the comforter down on her bed and hold her shoulder to make her look at me.

" Its alright. People are all the same as you "

With that she slammed her body against mine.

" I miss them Jinyoung. I really miss them "

" Let it out. You can cry now " I said to her as i take her to sit on my lap on the bed as i can feel her warm tears on my shirt and hear her small sob.

On that night, we both stay at that position, didn't even care if my body actually feel numb holding her tightly in my arms and feeling weird because of my own heartbeat that beating at the unusal rate.

---

ps : thank you for the read. don't forget to vote 💕