Ten

Third Point Of  View

With soaked uniform and cold hands tighten together, they both stopped at the nearest bus stop. Panting from running, they sat down waiting several minutes until the bus to come.

" Ahjussi two person. He pay " Younghee pointed towards the unhappy Jinyoung.

" Yahh ! " Before Jinyoung could say no, Younghee then left him and went to the back of bus.

Jinyoung took out his wallet from his backpack then helplessly on the machine before took a seat in front Younghee.

Younghee raised her eyebrow regarding Jinyoung sitting place before slumped next to Jinyoung.

" Its pretty cold isn't it ? " She asked making Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

" Of course duhh. It's raining and we're soaking in this thin uniform. "

" Ooohhh you're complaining now. Does that mean we're getting closer ? " She leaned towards and eyed him mischievously.

But then Jinyoung push Younghee back to her seat and scoff.

" You wish " He said.

" Yeah i wish. " Younghee beamed at him as she gave him a towel from her backpack.

" Use it. You're gonna catch cold if you don't "

" Just care about yourself first missy " Jinyoung gave her towel back to her lap.

" Can you just accept it ? " She then rolled her eyes back and shook her head as she immediately looked away.

" You're impossible " He mumbled, but he didn't realize that the side of his lip slightly twitched upwards.

A moment later

" Where are we going ? " Jinyoung couldn't help but ask her after a while.

Younghee didn't answer him instead she pressed the bell and pull Jinyoung out of his seat and move their way towards the exit.

" Hurry hurry " Younghee said.

" You don't have to get all excited by it. It just the exit you know " Jinyoung took his time while Younghee use all her energy to push Jinyoung from the back.

" We'll missed the stop if we didn't make it "

Afte they both got down the bus, Younghee quickly grabbed Jinyoung's hands and pull him towards the street.

" Yahh yahhhh yahhh. Slow down " He called out from behind.

Why did she have to excited over everything ? Jinyoung cant help but thinking out loud by Younghee's act.

They soon stopped at a residency.

" Welcome to my home !!! " She exclaimed happily making Jinyoung stepped back.

" Oh no. You can just go now " Jinyoung then turned around but Younghee was fast enough to ran to his front and stopped him.

" Not a chance. You must come with me " With that Younghee pulled him into her house.

Jinyoung grumpily walked beside Younghee who was punching numbers to the security door. Even a small thing can get her all cheerful. Sometimes Jinyoung wondered if her battery would never die out.

Before she reach the doorknob, Jinyoung hands stopping her.

" Is it really okay if I come with you ? " He asked nervously.

" Why ? Are you scared of your in laws ? " She nonchantly said.

He rolled his answer when he heard her question.

" Its not like that. It just..." He just cant find the correct words to describe his worried right now.

" Wae ? " Younghee can't help but to feel curious.

" Your clothes. Emmm... its still wet and kinda see through" He confessed.

" No worry tho. No one's here " She just laughed and take my hands into her house.

This girl is really something.

Ps : Can we talk on how good looking Jinyoung these days ? 😍 btw thank you for reading 💕