Thirty One

Third Point Of View

Week passed. Younghee as one of the members in School Photography Club chosen as one of the photographer for School Fun Activities.

The whole teammate of Futsal admires Younghee’s photos that she took during the competition that was held hours ago, but when they want to take a group photo, Daehwi discontented tells Younghee that a pretty girl has pulled Jinyoung aside for some one-on-one time.

Younghee took a deep breath as she saw one of the girls from her department is bidding well wishes to Jinyoung. Jinyoung motions to an eavesdropping Younghee to come over to him as the girl ask if she might have the privilege of being his girlfriend.

The dejected girl leaves after being turned down, and Jinyoung grumpily asks why Younghee didn’t come over.

“She was confessing her love. I couldn’t disturb her. And anyways, you need to have a certain status to help out with this type of thing.”

“Status?” Raising his eyebrow, he confusely ask.

“To chase away love rivals!! You know what I mean, right?”

With gummy smile that place on Younghee porcelain skin, Jinyoung can’t hide his little smile.

...

Gossip is flying around the school that Bae Jinyoung currently dating a girl, “Han Younghee” from the Film Making Department. Seonho runs back to congratulate Younghee that busy doing her notes in the school library during self study time.

Panicked by this news, Younghee darts off to clarify with Jinyoung that this was not her doing. After looking everywhere in school, Younghee finally spot Jinyoung in the music room with his classmates. Thankfully there's no teacher in the class currently at that time.

"I finally found you.  I didn’t start those rumours.  Honest!  You have to believe me." Younghee explain, still catching her breath, tired from climbing up stairs from the old building just to reach the music room in new building, since the two building connect each other.

"I know"

"How did you know?" Younghee raised her eyesbrow.

She knew Jinyoung too well. He's not someone who's interest in gossips or rumours. He never listen to it though Younghee countless times bring hot topic to talk.

"Because I started them." He calmly utter and paused for seconds, adjusting the thick beige scarf around Younghee's neck to make her warm.

"I’ve thought about it. From months ago you are meant to be my girlfriend anyway, yet i don't know why I don’t exercise my rights earlier.”

Younghee try her best to talk but with Jinyoung standing close to her at the moment, she somehow couldn't find her words.

"We still need to catch our lessons. I'll wait for you after late night class. " He lightly push her, snapping her from being dumb.

"Today is day one?"

"yes"

"Officially?" Unsure she ask again.

Jinyoung just nod his head and bid goodbye to her before coming back into the music room with secret smile on his small face.

Perhaps this day should be happen months ago. Jinyoung thought.

...

ps: Short update but it's kinda cute isn't it? Anyway Happy New Year though i'm a bit late ㅋㅋㅋ 💕