Twenty Seven

Third Point of View

" Who do you think you are to come here ? " Woojin hissed, his voice already sounds high.

" why you sounds so mad ? who is it ? " Younghee asked, grab hold Woojin by his shoulder but the moment her eyes landed on the visitor that standing by the door, her whole body stiffened.

" Younghee-ya "

She just close her mouth, literally dumbfounded with her long seen crush's condition. He got several cuts at his face. And his hair cutted short than the last time she saw him.

" Jinyoung-shi. What are you doing here ? You need to leave now " Woojin hissed as soon as he realized the expression changes on Younghee's face.

" Who are you to order me ? are you her new boyfriend ? " Jinyoung surpress the last word making Woojin boiled inside and his hand already grab Jinyoung by his collar.

Jinyoung was about to fight back when Younghee grab Woojin hand. His eyes landed on Younghee's and Woojin's hand that touch each other.

" Woojin.. i'm sorry but can you give us a moment ? " Younghee muttered but loud enough both me and Woojin listen.

Her voice cracked at every word she spill. Woojin looked at Jinyoung despised but nodded his head and stroke Younghee's hair making Jinyoung boiled even more at Woojin when he deliberately bump his shoulder when he passed the door.

Jinyoung thought hit back to reality when he heard Younghee small sigh. His eyes secretly eyeing her upside down. How he missed her. He thought inside. But he was holding inside to not run into her arms. He was guilty. He was jealous but he was angry enough at the moment.

" We need to talk " Jinyoung spoke breaking the silence.

" Come in " She offered and move out of the doorway so that he could close the door.

Jinyoung took a seat in front of her. Eyeing the dumbfounded Younghee. At that moment, she hated that she may look weak in his eyes.

Jinyoung tempted to ask her to sit beside him but he knew it will be useless. He was taken abback by how awkward the situation he was in.

He came here expecting that she would screams, shouts and throw tantrums but when he faced hurt yet silent Younghee, he was at a lost of what to do next. The thought of Woojin get into the picture of their relationship even bother him a lot.

Everytime he look at her, he felt like he just kicked a bunch of puppies and he hate it. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to come here ? But too late since he already in front of her, might as well get straight to the point. He thought.

" So you back with your ex right now huh ? " He start with a pretty strong question that made Younghee flinch looking at him. Isn't he supposed to ask about how's she doing these day ?

Younghee didn't answer. Noㅡshe didn't want to elaborate the topic that has nothing to do with him.

" is it because i left you ? "

still. she didn't answer any of it. her eyes only fix on the coffee table that placed between them.

" i did nothing wrong " Jinyoung spoke again.

Younghee glanced up. Looking at Jinyoung who's eyes locking with her. She was taken abback by how cocky he was now.

She didn't expect of how blunt he was beingㅡhis words was like rubbing salt on a bare wound. It was almost like he was trying to rise out of her.

She wanted to laugh out loud. He just killed her right at her heart. She wanted to laugh on how stupid she was for longing him every minute for the past months ago.

Thinking how cocky he was now. He changed. In a nonsensical way. His tone of voice changed. How he call her name, how his eyes on her. Everything that she missed were no longer to be seen in the new Jinyoung that sat in front of her. All he give just his cold eyes and stern voice.

" I know " Younghee answer as she sat straight.

She knew. She denied her feeling. she wanted to run and hug him tight as soon as she saw him again just now, but there's something holding her back. And now, she knew what holding her exactly.

Different from Younghee thought, Jinyoung frustrated at how she's being so accepting. He was anger yet mount of guilt build inside his heart. Not liking how the guilt making him, he focused on his anger instead.

" And you don't have anything to ask why i left you in first place ? " He's glaring at her but she didn't even bother to look in his way.

" No but-" She wasn't able to finished her word when he cut her as he stood up from the seat and walked to the window. Perhaps, calming himself. She thought. But he actually not.

" woah. you're really something aren't you ? acting like your feeling faded easily like that " he sarcasticly said and stare at her with his cold eyes.

Younghee tighten her fist. She roll her eyes in annoyance. Since when Jinyoung turn into a real jerk ?

" i'm in no position to ask you Jinyoung. we're not together in the first place. " she lashed out of anger.

What exactly happened to you Jinyoung ? Younghee silently cried inside her heart as raindrops dropped on the window frame beside him.

...

ps: thank you for all the support! happy reading 💕