Eight

Bae Jinyoung

" Are you sure its a good idea ? " I asked Daehwi as we both waiting for Jihoon outside the health room.

" For the umpteenth time hyung !! Its fine. Just give it a chance. Could you ? " Daehwi answer back before massaging his temple.

Tired waiting for Jihoon, we both sat at the stairs as all student can be seen from the window, leaving the school compound with their luxury cars.

" Are you alright hyung ? " Daehwi worriedly went to Jihoon, as Jihoon carefully removed his tie with his left hand since his right hand was sprain due to basketball match earlier.

" I'm good. Sprain a little wouldn't kill. It'll be heal after days. Don't worry." He warmly smile at Daehwi before turning his head to me.

" Wae ? " I asked him since he's didn't utter anything. Instead he just looked at me. Specifically at the person behind me.

" Younghee you're alone ? " Jihoon asked her as she carefully took each step towards us with a pile of book.

I guess she really does a ms.second place huh.

" Uhhmm yes.... what happened to your hand ? " She worriedly examined Jihoon's hand.

" Basketball thing. " Jihoon laughed a little.

Hearing that, she just chuckled at him.

I just look on the ground as both of them keep the conversation with Younghee.

" I need to go now. My mom already here. " She suddenly said as her hands busy typing something on her iPhone.

" Already ? Arraso noona. I'll see you again tomorrow. " Daehwi said but he then push my body toward to her, making me almost lost my balance.

" Jinyoung-ah gwenchana ? " Younghee ask as her slim hand touch mine.

Jihoon and Daehwi trying their best to keep their mouth from escaping any giggle sound.

I removed her hands off mine as i denied my head as an answer.

" If so.. then i'll get going now. Goodbye you two. " Her face then wrinkle a bit to show her beautiful eye smile.

She then walked towards the stairs with her hand keep tight on books as we also take our leave to different direction from her.

" By the way Jinyoung-ah " She suddenly said out loud making the three of us stop walking.

"Meet me at the school gate after classes tommorow"

With that she run with all her mighty since she knew her red cheeks visible after she ask me that.

" Someone has his date tommorow~ " Jihoon sang, teasing me in every single moment, as Daehwi just smirk supporting Jihoon's idea.

This girl is really interesting. I thought. If i can describe her in one word. That word will be;

Fascinating

ps; any of you excited for Wanna One debut ? 😍 pardon for my grammar and spelling error.