Can she stop being sexy for a minute?

She closes the door and I back away, turning around so that my back is against my door.

I untie my robe, dropping it onto the floor and going into my kitchen.

Time to have some real food.

-----
It's been two weeks since I've tried anything with Y/N. The only time we'd talk is in class. I can tell she's slightly, if not, completely confused.

From what Professor Frangipane said, people grow used to other's behavioral actions, whether they like it or not. When that other person acts a different way, perplexity takes over.

I'm purposely toying with her emotions. I even go as far as flirting with Tyrone, only when he approaches me. I don't chase dogs, I walk them.

I park my car, heading to the building where Y/LN's room is. I'm slightly early, only to make it seem like I'm strictly trying to pass the course.

Though, I had the highest score on the exam, despite missing eight due to the timer.

With my bag in my hand, I start to push the door open when I suddenly stop. I look through the glass into the dimly lit room.

Camila was in there. Y/N looks to be fuming at her while Camila stood there, dumbfounded and on the verge of tears.

I can't really hear what's being said. All I know is that it isn't in English. I get out of possible view, leaning in closer to at least get something out of this conversation.

I know its wrong to eavesdrop, but so is cheating. I smile to myself, thinking back to that night I saw them kiss.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear something being slammed.

"(I know you're sleeping with someone else, Karla! I can see it in your eyes! Just tell me who they are!)"

"(I'm not cheating on you, baby. Where are you getting this from?)"

"(So you weren't just looking stuck like I caught you in a lie?)"

I peek in, seeing that Y/N has her arms crossed over her royal blue dress shirt, accompanied with a loose, slender, dark gray necktie.

She looks hot as hell. Like always.

Camila throws her arms up defeatedly. "(Because you're fucking accusing me of something I didn't do! How would you feel if I accused you of sleeping with one of your students?!)"

She will soon, don't worry, hun.

"(Camila cut the bullshit, seriously! All I know is that you're hiding something else from me. I had to find out you were pregnant through Normani! Like what the hell?!)"

I frown, realizing immediately that what I thought was right. I chew on my lip, debating on what to do.

"(Seems like you spend more time with her than me! Did you finally get your son to talk to you?)"

Okay, I've had enough. That was harsh.

I check the time on my phone. Might as well walk in now.

As soon as it gets quiet, I walk in casually. "Good morning, Professor Y/LN," I say formally. Camila's eyes widen when she sees me. "Good morning, Miss Jauregui. You're early."

I nod with a closed lip smile, turning my gaze to the shorter woman.

Y/LN notices and says, "We'll talk later. Drive safely."

Camila looks at her sadly then nods. "Ok," she says dejectedly. She glances my way and I wink, licking my lips teasingly. She shifts a bit before leaving out. She does have a nice ass.

With a satisfied smirk I go over to my desk, taking out my notebook and opening it.

My blue pen hovers over the page as I look up slowly at the professor. She runs a hand through her hair, getting some papers together on her desk.

I bite my lip, thinking about her bending me over that desk and pounding me from behind. I cross my legs as heat increases.

I try to distract myself by drawing random things in my notebook. I bounce my leg up and down, trying desperately to clean my thoughts.

I glance up, seeing her leaning against her desk with a folder in her hand, eyes scanning the contents. A slight furrow in her brow. I squirm slightly. The smallest things about this woman makes me wanna burst.

"Miss Jauregui," the jazzy, raspy voice calls out. I moisten my lips, running a hand through my hair. "Yes?" She steps closer and my heart almost explodes.

"Since you're weaker in this part of the course, I need you to complete this," she hands me a three page booklet.

The words Functions of The Arts were in bold italic. I write my name in the top right hand corner and began.

The class didn't start filling in until I was a few questions away from completing.

I'm the strategic type of test taker. The easiest ones first, then see if any correlates with another questions, then the hardest last.

"Alright, people," she starts closing the door. "Today will be a bit different," I glance up, seeing what she puts on the projector.

I groan in annoyance and raise my hand, answering before she calls on me. "Romeo and Juliet is taboo and elementary as shit, Professor," I say, showing my irritation.

She chuckles, nodding, "That, I know. And it's not Greek literature. The only reason we're talking about this is because it's a tragedy nonetheless. We will not talk about the main characters, but supporting characters."

"Obligation or amusement?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest. She raises an eyebrow, "Familiarity, Miss Jauregui."

I shift slightly under her gaze, but maintain my demeanor. "Though we were learning new shit?" Her features turn stern, "Adding something old into something new, and learning things you've never known, isn't new?"

I shrug, "Depends. I know a lot, Professor Y/LN." She nods, seeing through my challenging tone. "Like true meanings behind the words?"

"Not only that," I chuckle. "The famous, cliche love story of a twenty year old and a fourteen year old; don't get me started on that fucked up dynamic. Where they've only known each other two days, fucked, and plan to marry only to commit suicide? Despite the knowledge that their families were enemies for a long while," I then shrug.

"But to each its own, no?"

Her nose flares up slightly. I love seeing her reactions to my smart ass remarks. She simply nods, "Basic observation, Miss Jauregui."

I chuckle again, "Of course. It was meant to be. Which is why it's asinine to go over something we already know."

She comes towards my desk. My body was reacting like crazy, but I must keep my attitude firm.

She places her hands on my desk, looking into my eyes. "Like I said, we're not discussing the actual plot, but the supporting characters. If you had let me continue, you'd know we're comparing one of Shakespeare's famous works and how we'd handle things like this today. (Don't interrupt me again)."

Fuck, I'm soaked.

Not trusting my voice, I nod, nibbling on my lip. She backs away from my desk, straightening her tie. "Now...let's start with Romeo's best friend, Mercutio."

This will be a long day.