34

"Just break up with him" Madison told me for the fifth time after I told her my feelings about mine and Darrens relationship.

"I don't think i can" i sighed, "I love him".

"You turned so soft" Madison groaned, "Remember when you egged Landons house?" She brought up.

I rolled my eyes, "That was like, a year ago".

"So? And remember when we exposed him on snapchat?" She smirked.

"Look Madison, I have twins with him, I have children with him, ive had to grow up so much in the past months, i hardly ever think like that"

"Hes going to hurt you" she spoke quietly while looking down at her lap.

We were sitting on the floor in my room, doing my school work. I had my school papers scattered around me and I havent even gotten one assignment done.

-----

Darren was laying in bed with me. I rested my hand on his chest and we had out hands intertwined with each other.

"Madison told me to break up with you" I said quietly.

"When did she say that?" He chuckled.

"Probably last week when she came over to try and help me with my work"

"Did she say why?" He asked while stroking his fingers through my hair.

"No" i hummed, "she just said I was going to get hurt" i closed my eyes while he kept running his fingers through my hair.

***

Darren's POV

Maisie wasn't talking anymore and her head was resting on my chest with her legs wrapped up in mine. It was barely noon, but she did say Vanessa and Lily were keeping her up all night.

Maisies breathing was steady and her grip on my hand loosened. She was for sure sleeping.

She groaned and repositioned herself to where she was laying on her stomach and her arms were craddled under her chest. Her head was resting on my arm, giving me a chance to look at her.

Throughout the year, every little thing she did around me, was making me fall in love with her.

From the way she always twisted her long, dark hair back to how she was always giggling to even the slightest odd thing. The way she she never stopped moving or the way she talked was different from when she was arguing. The way she always carried a book with her anywhere she went. The way her smile forms that touched her eyes. Her eyes were amazing, like literal oceans were trapped in her eyes. The way she scrunched her noise in the moments of disgust and humor.

How easily she trusts me.

Trusted me.

I looked at the girl who I love.

Who will find out sooner or later that I've hurt her. I've put our relationship in jeopardy.

I never wanted to hurt Maisie. But i guess this was the only way out for me.

"I love you" I whispered, "I always will, Mase".

~

Just a filler chapter.