29

I've been going into the doctors for pain, they told me I could be in labor any day now, my due date was set a few days ago, but nothing has happened, but i have a feeling they'll be here soon.

My mom has two cribs set up in my room, making it just a little bit more crowded.

Daniel came home for , along with a couple of his friends. Madison said she wanted to spend the weekend with us because she doesn't want to stay with her parents after they had a huge fight and started to involve her in it.

"I don't understand, I'm her boyfriend" I waddled in my room seeing Madison and Darren bickering.

"But I'm her sister," they both looked at me, "and her secret lover" she winked at me.

Darren's face contorted into confusion, "Yeah, Madisons my secret lover" I played along.

"I told you, I knew you were secretly gay" Daniels voice cane from behind me. He was eating a sub chewing with his mouth open.

"Dude, close your mouth" Madison said disgusted.

"Make me" he swallowed and took another huge bite, "plus, I think your lover is here, he's raiding the kitchen" Daniel leaned in the door way.

"Excuse me" she quietly made her way past him downstairs.

Daniel went into his room. I looked over at Darren, who was on his phone.

I went to lay on my bed, and he followed me. I laid on my side so I could still talk to him.

"I can't wait for them to be here, honestly I'm just really done being pregnant" I rested my hand on my belly.

"Me too, have you thought of names?" He asked was combing his fingers through my hair.

"Well, sort of" I shrugged.

"Let's hear them" he guided me to my bed.

"Rose and Daisy"

"Those sound so delicate" he said.

"But then maybe something that's a luxury"

"Like?" He questioned.

"Crystal, Diamond, Chanel, Jewel, Pearl" I listed off.

"I really love the name Amelia" he chimed in.

"Amelia" I repeated smiling, "that's really pretty"

"I've always thought geographical names were cool, but common"

"Like?" I questioned.

"Paris, London, Brooklyn, Asia, Haiti" he shrugged.

"We should probably figure it out" I giggled.

Madison and Chance came up the stairs.

"Are we talking about names? I have a few suggestions" Madison sat cross crossed on the floor.

"Jaylah, Melody, Lily, Aaliyah, Hayden, Paisley" Madison babbled on.

"Those are pretty" i smiled at her.

"It's going to be hard to pick a name out" I sighed.

"Just do the good ole 'eenie meenie minee mo' and you have your names" Madison smiled triumphantly.

There was a moment of silence.

"I can't believe you tend to be the voice of reason for Maisie" Darren shook his head.

"Hey, at least I watch out for her" she narrowed her eyes.

"Not at the party though"

"You got me there" Madison slumped her shoulders.

"It's fine, I still love you" I smiled at her.

"I love you too" she came to hug me.

We pulled apart and heard a lot of noise downstairs coming from males.

"Great" I sighed.

"You know, you have a lot of people in your house" Madison patted my should as she sat back down on the floor.

"Yeah" I sighed on annoyance.