31

I woke up the next day. Sunday.

I gave birth on a Friday night, and no one knew except my family. At least, that's what i thought. I laid in the hospital bed, holding Lily, feeding her. Vanessa was sleeping. I was so happy, they were finally here.

Word got out, and my social media was filled with congrats on my babies.

Being it was Sunday, I was also good enough to get discharged.

I didn't really go with the names that was suggested, instead I went with two, pretty, short names.

Vanessa and Lily.

Vanessa and Lily were identical twins. Although Vanessa had a shade of darker hair than Lily, it was easier to tell them apart. Their eye color look a grey for now.

My mom was rushing around, getting everything together, and even brought up the two car seats.

The doctors gave me pamphlets on being a teen Mom that had more information.

I carefully put Vanessa in a car seat, and Lily in the other. They both were wrapped in pink blankets with pink caps on their head.

My mom helped carry Vanessa, while I carried Lily.

It was a little hard walking because of the stitches I had and the fact I gave birth a couple days ago.

We made it to the car, and began to go home.

Darren was messaged me through social media about the babies.

"Maisie, let Darren see the babies" my mom told me.

I sighed, "I know, but I'm not comfortable enough for him to see me or the babies yet"

"I know, but this is him about seeing his daughters" she clarified.

I nodded and began to fill him in on Vanessa and Lily.

When we made it back to our house. It was the same as before when we entered. Clean with the smell of warm vanilla. My mom helped me carry Vanessa and Lily up to my room.

I carefully unbuckled them and put them in their own bassinets.

I sighed. I felt my stomach. I was swollen, and was sad my babies weren't in me. I had stretch marks, but I loved them.

I stared at my newborns in their bassinets. I smiled, I carried them for nine months, and I was lucky nothing was wrong with them.

I began to sort through all the clothes I had in my closet for Vanessa and Lily.

There was a soft knock on my door.

"Mom, I think-"

"Hey" i heard the voice of a guy.

I froze, standing with the onesies scattered on my bed as I was sorting them out.

I slowly turned around the see the messy haired, green eyed, guy.

"Darren" i quietly whispered.

He faintly smiled, "Yeah"

It was quiet for a minute before he saw Vanessa and Lily.

His face lit up as he started to walk towards them. I was staring at him while he looked at our babies.

"You decided on Vanessa and Lily?" He looked over at me, softly smiling.

"Yeah, I thought they went perfectly together" I stared lovingly at my baby girls, peacefully sleeping.

It was quiet, with the occasional blowing of wind in my room through the opened window. I loved having Darren around... But i wasn't quite ready to let him see me like how I was.

"But the fact I'm still kind of sore and my stomach is swollen sucks" i chuckled as I looked at him.

He stared at me, examining my face, making me walk away from him.

"You still look beautiful" he quietly told me.

I sat on my bed, carefully, "Darren, its not that I don't want you here, I just dont know if I'm ready for company"

"But... I'm your boyfriend" he said confused.

"I know, but... I just don't want any company yet" i looked down at my hands. I didn't want company yet. A lot of people would overlook the whole company thing after birth, but I was still a teenager. I was still self conscience about myself and I didnt want anyone to see my babies just yet. It was all just personal.

"Why" he asked confused.

"I'm just not ready, it's all really personal" My eyes started to sting. Why am I so emotional.

"But... I know you in every way possible... I'm the father" he said quietly.

"Darren, please... Give me time" I whispered, "That's all I ask"

"Take all the time you need" i barely heard him. He got up quietly, and shut my door behind him as he left, leaving my babies and I alone.

-

After Darren left, remember the curly haired, bronze skinned girl, Alex?

She came by for a quick visit, and was surprised i had babies.

"I'm going to miss this city" she sighed.

"Are you leaving?" I asked.

"Boarding school, because I'm 'out of control' quoted by my parents" she rolled her eyes.

"That sucks" we were sitting on my bed. She was feeding Lily in her arms, and i was feeding Vanessa with the bottles the hospital gave me. Although I wasn't comfortable with Darren, Alex was the type of girl who didn't judge, or too eager to meet my babies. I felt super comfortable with her holding my baby.

"I don't want to intrude, but what happened between you and Darren?" She looked at me.

"Oh" I sighed, "I think he might be mad because I don't want him around yet"

"What?" Alex chuckled at me.

I shrugged, "I just don't feel comfortable with him seeing me yet, not until a few days or so go by where I'll feel back to normal, I guess"

"Is Darren going to help you?" She asked.

"Yeah, its not like we're broken up"

"True, but just keep an eye on him, remember he was a fuckboy"

---

I hate when I'm attracted to someone because I end up almost falling in love with them, anyways, how's everyone doing?

I couldn't sleep so i decided to update at almost 3 in the morning