heart breaker/i'm sorry

There's a hole in the wall where your fist just kissed it.
I can still feel the walls shake from the door you slammed as you left.
Sobs are echoing in my ears.
I'm already trying to call a friend. Any friend. Any voice to tell me ill be okay.
"This is the automated voice mail box of"
Over and over I get sent to voicemail. I try every friend I know.
"please please please please please" over and over again while the ringing continues and ends in a voicemail.
All alone.
This is what it feels like to have your world ruined. This is what it feels like to lose everything.
The sobs are powerful and coming over me in waves. They shake my entire body.
"You're really gone," i think to myself. "you're really gone."
I can still hear your screams echoing in my head. "Nearly five years of a relationship and you pull this shit now?!"

That's when the door slams.

I never wanted to hurt you.
I never wanted to break my own heart.
I have no explanation for what i've done, and I don't know what i'll do from here.
I'll always see you as my future, though im not sure if you'll ever come back.

its been hours now and its occurred to me that you may never stop living to please me. I've become your whole universe, your center of gravity, your reason to be alive.
I need you to be your own center. I need you to be your own universe, with me being just the best part in it. I can't be your only reason to be alive.
I understand that you think this means I dont love you. and I understand that you think thats what love needs to be. I just need you to understand that before you are anyone elses, you are your own. And there is a life beyond our relationship.
I'll always see you as a part of my future. I'm not sure how that could ever change. I know its selfish to expect you to want to be in my life after I go live mine without you, which is why I dont. I want you to live your life too. I want you to find more things that make you happy, more things that make life worth living.
Wether you believe it or not, I do love you. I truly believe this is whats best for us. I'm so sorry for breaking your heart. I never meant to cause so much pain. I wish life was simpler, and I wish I didn't have these thoughts and wants to go live life on my own. I'm so sorry it's turned out like this.
I'm sorry.