Epilogue

Two long weeks passed. Y/n's family flew in for the funeral. Everyone was sad, but no one blamed themselves more than the twins. George and Fred turned to each other, closing off the rest of the world. If no one could get in, no one could get hurt.

That all changed when George found a razor blade. He cut deep, but not as deep as the hole in his heart left by Y/n.

Fred stopped eating. He wrote letters to Y/n, leaving them on her grave. Letters Y/n would never read. Together they refused to play pranks, knowing it wouldn't be the same without Y/n. They became bitter. Their pain wasn't healthy. Their pain wasn't healthy.

Dumbledore saw their health and grades deteriorate. He decided it was for the best. Their memories needed to be wiped. Traces of Y/n needed to disappear. The twins needed to go on with life.

Fred willingly allowed his memories to be wiped. George was forced. Together, they forgot. Their families forgot. The students forgot.

Max was transferred to another school in America. Y/n's family was moved out of London. Despite all this heartache being removed, the twins always seemed to flinch at the name Y/n. Life moved on- the twins never fell in love with anyone. They always seemed to be missing something in their lives. They decided to fill it with The Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and the prospects of their own joke shop.

------

Congratulations. You reached the end of the story. I never thought this day would come. I never thought I would end the story.

Shameless advertising time: If you like superheroes and cute boys, check out my other work "Ghost of a Hero"

Question and Answer Time!

"Why did it end so suddenly?"
Realism. Our demise often comes unexpectedly. You can lose everything in one fatal moment.

"Was Max the bad guy?"
Mmmm. Do you think he is?
He set you up to become a spirit simply because he wanted a friend for those years at Hogwarts not realizing how it ends. I don't see him as the bad guy but you can if you want to.

Couldn't you have made the ending different?
Hell yeah, I could have. But guess what? I didn't want to because life sucks and you can get your happy ending from somewhere else.

You're such a cruel author! Why???
Aww yasss I've finally earned the title of cruel Life made me this way. Besides, writing is the only way I can legally murder someone sooooo think of it as an outlet for stress?

What are you going to work on now?
AN ORIGIONAL! CHECK OUT MY AWESOME STORIES ON MY PAGE

For now, I must apologize. This was a very non-happy ending. I will answer any other questions if you simply ask.

Thank you to all those who commented, voted, and read this story all the way through.

In the words of Looney Tunes, "T-T-Th-That's All Folks"