Snow day

I sighed and rested my head in my palm. My other hand created lines in the foggy window as I thought. Christmas was coming up, and I wanted to get the twins something nice. My gaze wandered out the window for a moment, my view cloudy. Shimmering white snow covered the ground with a pristine blanket, not a single footprint on the field. Icicles hung from the hoops, and the sky was cloudy gray. SIghing again, my hand absentmindedly drew a picture of the Quidditch field on the window pane. 

"Y/n!" Fred's voice broke the silence. I looked up at him, wondering when he arrived. George was standing behind him, his arms full of clothes. I eyed the jacket in his hands, immediately recognizing it. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY STUFF? IF YOU AUCTIONED ANYTHING OFF AGAIN, I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOUR DEATHS LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT!" I exploded. 

Fred held up his hands in a reassuring gesture. "We didn't sell your stuff this time! We want you to join us in the snow. We thought it was only right that the troublemaking trio to be the first to ruin the pristine snow."

I glanced out the window before nodding hesitantly. George dropped my clothes on the ground. Snowpants, jacket, socks, boots, gloves, scarf, hat, and everything else was there. Sighing, I bundled up and hurried out the door with Fred and George. 

The cold winter chill tickled my nose, turning it rosy. I stuffed my hands in my pockets, trying to retain any warmth from before. The snow was piled up to the middle of my calf, lightly falling from the sky. Fred pulled me by the hand, excitedly dragging me to the field. The winter wind brought it's greeting with a bone-chilling slice. My breath rose into the air, making me grin like a fool. 

"George! I'm a dragon!" I breathed out, creating a puff of steam. George laughed, placing one hand on his hip, and the other above his head in the air. 

"I'm a teapot!" He breathed out as he lowered into a squatting position. 

Fred laughed and clapped his hands to his side. 

"Look! I'm a penguin!" Fred laughed as he waddled forward. I quickly did a cartwheel in the snow, immediately regretting it as snow went up the sleeves of my jacket. 

"Why'd you do that, you idiot?" George gently smacked the side of my head, seeing how I shoveled the snow out of the inside of my jacket. 

I shrugged, continuing to shuffle towards the field. "Got caught in the moment?"

George proceeded to grab one of my hands and shove it into his coat pocket. Fred came to my other side, shoving my other hand into his coat pocket. 

"Hye guys," I started to say, feeling a bit awkward. I pulled my hands away. "I have my own pockets, you know."

George and Fred laughed nervously. They looked away from me, rubbing the backs of their necks. 

Stooping down to the ground, I grabbed two handfuls of snow. Running a few paces forward, I turned and threw the snow at the boys. One hit George in the chin, and the other hit Fred in the shoulder. 

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" I declared loudly. 

Fred and George looked at each other devilishly and grinned. They both grabbed handfuls of snow and looked at me. 

"If you both team up against me, I swear I will-" My rant was slowly cut off as Fred grabbed George and shoved the snow down the back of his jacket. 

George shivered as the cold ran down his spine, melting slowly, and seeping into the waistband of his pants. An evil idea for revenge entered George's mind. A smirk crossed his face. 

He pulled his brother close, into an embrace, placing his mouth next to his brother's ear. "That was cold, you know." He whispered before quickly pulling on the waistband of his brother's snow pants and dropping a handful of freezing cold snow inside. 

The fun of the snowball fight stopped immediately. 

Fred gasped, reeling away from George. He hopped from foot to foot, tugging on his pants, and trying to desperately remove the snow. With a huff, he collapsed to the ground, his hands clutched desperately between his legs. 

"Dude!" George laughed, "You look like you just got hit in the balls!" George fell into the snow from laughter, his arms clutched around his stomach. 

"Need an icepack for that?" I half-joked, awkwardly standing there. 

"That was a ballsy joke, Y/n," Fred replied. 

George started to howl with laughter, Fred joining in slightly. Deciding it would be less awkward to sit down, I joined the boys on the ground. 

"Let's make snow angels!" I suggested, laying down in the snow. I started to flap my limbs, pretending to be a starfish. The snow moved slowly, but soon I had a solid imprint. I stood up and leaped away from my imprint. Fred and George soon moved away from their snow angels. 

"My angel is the best!" Fred declared. George and I both agreed, noticing the perfect size and shape of the angel.

"Yep! Fred's the snow angel king!" George and I declared at the same time. Fred rolled his eyes, but eh excitement in them sparkled brightly. 

"So... Fred... Did it hurt?" I asked, a pickup line suddenly coming to mind. 

A bright hue adorned Fred's face as he looked at the ground. "Um, yeah, the snow did kinda hurt, but I'm not exactly comfortable talking with you about this Y/n." 

I signed and hit him lightly on the side of his head. "No, you idiot. I meant when you fell from heaven!"

He looked at his snow angel, realization dawning on his face. I giggled as he rolled his eyes, his blush never fading. 

"Hey! What about me?!" George complained. 

"You definitely crawled up from hell. Your snow angel is severely deformed. It looks like it has horns and a tail." I pondered for a moment. 

Fred bit his bottom lip, shaking his head slightly. George pouted, not meeting my eyes. Both were shaking slightly from holding in a laugh. 

 "Hot chocolate?" I suggested, looking at the building. In through the windows was a warm, candlelight, orange light. it looked warm and comforting. The boys looked longingly at the building as well. 

"Race you!" I exclaimed suddenly, bolting for the door. George followed quickly after me, Fred following slowly. 

-------------

FLUFF CHAPTER! HIP HIP HURRAY! (I love puns and pick-up lines, so this was totally fun for me to giggle evilly as only an author can)

 I also have a question for you all to satisfy my curiosity. Based on my writing, I want you to answer a few questions based on what you've gathered from reading. 

We'll start simple:

Do you think I'm a girl, boy, alien, or dragon?

Do you think I'm a cat, dog, or penguin person? (ok, if you don't get this right, you haven't seen the pictures)

 Guess what my favorite color is. 

If we met, would you give me a high five, or a fist bump?

What do you think my personality is like? 

George Weasley X Reader (Harry Potter) Fred Weasley X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara