The Burrow

Y/n P.O.V.

I paced quickly, a brown envelope in my hand. I bit my lip in frustration, swinging a foot out to kick the door. Fred and George looked up at me, concerned. 

"Y/n, you need to chill." Fred stood up to place a hand on my arm. I jerked away from him, looking down at the brown package. 

"No, you need to chill! This is the third one! WHo is giving these to me!?" I yelled in frustration. Fred's face contorted into concern. Immediately taking a large breath, I steadied myself and my emotions. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell."

"Have you read it yet?" George lounged on the chair, unconcerned. 

"No, I have too many questions! WHo is sending these? Why are they sending them? Why are they sending them to me? How do they know what's going to happen? Are they a time traveler? Can they see the future? What happens if I ignore the letters? This mystery is tearing me apart!" I continued my pacing at a more rapid rhythm. 

Exchanging a look of concern, they simultaneously stood up. Each pacing to me, they stood in my way, and each grabbed a shoulder. I glared at them, my bottom lip quivering. They pulled my forwards, immediately pushing me back onto the seat. 

"Open the letter and read it, Y/n. WHoever is sending them, well, so far they've been trying to help you." Fred and George crossed their arms and stared at the brown envelope. 

Merry Christmas, Y/n!

I know you have a few questions for me, but I am afraid I cannot answer any of them. 

Here are your instructions for the day: You need to travel home with the twins for Christmas. Your plan will work, so ignore your doubts and go with them. 

As I will be unable to provide you with advice over the entire vacation, all will be contained in this paper. Black ink will appear with words on the days you need help. The paper will burn on the last day of vacation. 

Happy Holidays, 

Your Guardian Angel.

I glared at the note as the ink slowly disappeared. 

"Looks like you're coming home with us!" George cheered. The squealing ob braked, and the blow of a whistle brought me back into reality. 

We pulled into the station, kids cheering from their compartments. The hussle bussle of the holidays had begun. 

Carefully pulling our trunks off the train, we grabbed a cart to load them onto. I placed mine down, questions still whirling around my mind. How did the letter know I was planning on going to the burrow with Fred and George?

"Y/n! Come on! Let's go!" Fred said excitedly, pulling me along with him by the hand.

He grinned down at me, his hair blowing slightly in the breeze. His face was scrunched up in a genuinely happy smile; not the one he so often used for mischief. I smiled back up at him as we raced towards the wall.

"Does your mother know I'm coming?" I asked as we came to a halt on the other side of the wall. George soon followed, pushing the cart with our trunks. He motioned us forward and towards a meeting place. 

They glanced at each other in a meaningful look that suggested they hadn't.

I sighed and looked down at the cart. It had just enough room for one person to sit without anything falling over. Releasing Fred's hand, I sat down on the cart and crossed my legs Indian style.