1: Boring Days

AN: This is a prequel to my Akira x Reader book "You've Changed"! Up to y'all if you want to read it before or after, but I hope you like it!

"It's so boring here." Lucifer lamented to the demon servants around him. They took many different forms and many different names, but they were never interesting. "I cannot believe that God banished me here, all alone."

"But master! Here you are the ruler! No one to tell you what to do!" the demon called Pain growled.

"Yes! Here we worship you! You are our God!" Panic, the demon that followed Pain around, yelled back.

"Shut up. You're both so irritating. Amon is busy right now... I think I will go see what the humans are doing." The grumpy blonde god snapped.

As he stood up to his full magnificent height, gold light shone around him. He was, after all, a fallen angel.

And for that very reason, he didn't often visit the human realm. This set of humans had a very particular set of beliefs that were completely wrong. They believed in multiple Gods and Goddesses, and while God could definitely split into many entities, there was still only one of them. 

But that wasn't the worst offense. No, the worst offense was what they called him. In this era, he was known as Hades, ruler of the underworld. People feared him and didn't realize his back story. They didn't know he was an angel and he hated that. He hated how the humans feared and resented him. And the humans that didn't? That was just annoying.

He sighed as he transported himself to the human realm. It was a calm day where ever he was. And the scenery was quite pleasant as well, seeing as he had popped up in an orchard. Lucifer decided to simply sit in the shade of the trees and enjoy the sunshine-- something that was scarce in the underworld. His wings glittered as he emitted a gold and shiny aura. He was indeed quite the sight. But alas, there was no one around to see him.

Although he was quite content in his spot, Lucifer was also quite bored. Eventually, he decided to get up and travel around. He followed the sound of chirping and whistling to see what bird he could find.

There wasn't one. Instead, he found a young woman hanging off a branch, plucking pomegranates from a tree and tossing them into a basket harshly.

"Shouldn't you be more careful with them?" His low voice rumbled.

"Ah!" You screamed as you let go of the branch.

Less than a second passed before you were in his arms.

"W-Wh-Who are you!?" You yelled as your forehead furrowed in fear. "And why do you have wings?!"

"Do you not like them? I can put them away." Quickly, the humanoid creature became human. A naked human. A naked human who was holding you.

"Put me down!" You struggled to free yourself from their grasp.

"Okay." They responded as they callously dropped you onto the hard ground.

"Ow!" You yelped as you scurried behind the tree.

"That tree won't save you. If I wanted to hurt you, I would have. I go by many names. My name, to you in this era, is Hades."

Oh great, you thought to yourself, God of the Underworld is standing in front of me. Naked.