Chapter Twenty: This Guy Really Is Annoying

His Suit^^^
__________

Chapter Twenty: This Guy Really Is Annoying

I love suits - which was surprising since I loved wearing Disney themed shirts at one point - so when I woke up the next morning, I wasted no time in putting on the suit that had been nicely laid out for me.

And I gotta say, I was looking like a fucking snack!

Refreshed with a good night's sleep, I looked impeccable. Brown hair neatly combed, dark eyes looking sharp, and a nice black suit; it would be a shame if my look was ruined.

I sat on one of the couches, patiently waiting for someone to come fetch me... did I say patiently? I meant, I was restlessly pacing the room back and forth.

Why did they give me a suit? I was perfectly comfortable in my shirt and jeans. Are we going somewhere? Are these my funeral clothes? Is this how the police will find me? Dead in some ditch wearing a suit?

The dark thoughts were inevitable considering that I wasn't an optimistic person, so I didn't waste my breath with spouting positivity.

I wasn't sure what time it was; but judging by the growl of my stomach, it was morning.

Feeling giddy for some reason, I relentlessly moved around the room, trying to distract myself with pointless things. I wonder if Derreck is being forced to marry someone too...

The click of the door had me reaching for the knife I always kept in my pocket, frightening me when I drew out blank. Right, I lost it.

Watching the door open with alertness, I was hyperactive, heart rate spiking and moves a little frantic. Watching the black haired man walk in, I didn't let my guard down for a second. Today was a new day, and I was prepared. At least, I thought I was.

"Oh great, you're up." Watching the man smile was weird- and attractive but that's beside the point. Used to seeing the man's listless expression and amused smirks, the contrast of his harmless smile was fucking terrifying. "The suit fits you nicely I see."

And the suit was a nice fit, perhaps it fit too well, it was a little suspicious. But I wasn't willing to ask, just because I wasn't ready for the answer. I accepted his compliment, because that's just good manners at this point; and I wasn't some uncivilized caveman. "Thanks."

I was standing near the bedpost, leaning my shoulder against it whilst I stared expectantly at the taller man. The man had a peculiar glint in his eyes as he looked me up and down, and it didn't sit well with me. Well, maybe it did a little.

The man had pretty eyes, I noticed. A light crystal blue with thick lashes that accented them. They added an even more attractive flare to the American adonis.

Jackson walked further into the room, closing the door behind himself. Attentively trailing his actions, I felt it was time that I but on my big boy pants. Beside, this suit made me feel oddly mature. At least, as mature as I could get.

I didn't have a plan, not by a long shot, but I figured that if an opportunity appeared; I would snatch it and run. Though my situation was tricky. I couldn't just run away without expecting to be chased, which would prompt a life and death game of tag. I wasn't willing to die; and running away seemed too simple. Beside, no one can hide from the mafia for too long- and certainly not I who had a flare for the dramatic. So to escape, I would need to be willingly released. Though with the forced engagement, I doubted the man would just let me walk out of here. Not to mention, I don't even know where I am... but who the fuck asks a stranger to marry them?

"Come, we're going out."

My heart froze.

"Out?" I repeated, dumbfounded. Jackson chuckled, moving closer to me.

"Yes, out."

_Jackson's POV

I was amused with the teenager, who looked at me as though I suggested murder. Deciding to tease the boy, I stepped closer to him; doing so that I was now looming over him.

"Yes, out."

As always, Chris didn't deter from looking me dead in the eye; an action that both enraged and excited me. His eyes were wide and had a sensual value about them, though I doubted the little brat knew past all the glaring that he did. Beside, the boy looked deliciously edible in a suit.

"Out where?" Chris asked, suspiciously eyeing me, a small frown creasing his eyebrows.

"To breakfast of course." I quirked an eyebrow, satisfied when the boy sneered at me in annoyance.

"Yeah, no shit. Where are we going?"

He's so vulgar, I tutted.

"You sure ask lot's of questions." I smirk, enjoying watching the boy fume.

Seeing the boy begin to drift away into his own world, I quickly moved to pin him back to reality. Literally.

Pinned against the bedpost, Chris seemed too startled to glare as immediately as he usually did. "The fuck are you doing? Get off!" Chris's attempt at a growl was cute, sounding more like a mewling kitten.

Hitting at my chest, the tiny kitten was too adorable. Taking the momentum, I clutched his hands, snaking another hand to wrap around his waist, pulling him flush against me. "Come pet, it's just a breakfast date."

Chris froze for a second, his eyes glued to mine; and I watched in complete amusement as his face burned crimson.

"Who's a pet..."

_
.
.
.
A/N:

I hope y'all reread. Also, thoughts on the new cover? What about the character development? Is it good, bad, terrible, amazing? Also, expect a constant change of POV in future chapters.

If you guys want to read the original chapters, I was thinking of uploading them on my rant book "The White Latina Likes Girls."

And the moment you've been waiting for.... the Jackson and Chris ship name is.... drum roll please.... Jaris!
But y'all are free to call them whatever you wish ^^

But yep, Chapter Twenty. I can't believe we've gotten this far. Tell me your thoughts of this story^∇^

Comment

Vote

Follow

Add To Your Reading Lists :)