Chapter Eleven: Planning Is Harder Than It Looks

   Here's the thing, basic mathematics have nothing to actually do with math. 

   See, in math, there's always a format to follow. An equation or formula to stick to and use to solve a problem. It will never change. And whether it's an addition or subtraction symbol, the format will always strictly be the same. A plan, if you will.

   In this situation, I am variable b.

   b equals Chris.

   m equals Jackson.

   and y equals my current situation.

   So if my current situation (y) is added to me (b), at a growth of the whirlwind that is Jackson (m), the solution will always ultimately equal disaster.

   If we're talking angles, Jackson is an acute 69 degrees, and I'm an obtuse 112. We simply don't add up to 180.

   We are not a proper triangle.

   That's the problem. He's not my triangle. He's a square. But, I don't like squares. Squares have four sides. Four. Four means death. Nothing good comes in fours. Do you know what comes in fours? One Direction. One Direction without Zayn. You know what else comes in fours? My electricity bill, that's what.

   Fuck, I need to go home and turn that shit off before it blows up. Maybe watch a little bit, then turn it off. Oh goodness, I'm going to need one hell of of a scam just to pay the stupid electricity bill. Maybe I'll seduce the mayor and then blackmail the straight bastard afterward into paying it.

   No, that won't work.

   Wasn't he accused of like, pedophilia? And he's still the mayor? Dang, to get to him would be a hassle. An interesting one, but the situation was not worthy of such expenses. Fuck it. I'll just meet with the owner of the electronics company around the corner of where I live, and work a little of my black magic on him. He owes me anyways. Kind of ironic, ain't it? An electric appliance company is paying my electricity bill? How depressing.

   Wait, why am I even thinking of this right now? While I'm being held prisoner and somehow fucking engaged to a mafia lord, I'm worried about my fucking electricity bill.

Come on Chris! Get. It. Together.

   I need a plan... you know, the idea of marrying Jackson doesn't sound that bad now that I think about it...

   Not the point! It doesn't matter if Jackson is my Prince Charming, or Prince Phillip, or... whatever other Disney prince there is, I still need a plausible plan in case any of this backfires. Which it probably will.

   Derreck should be involved around now. He may be a drug dealing conniving bastard, but he does have some morals. Keyword: some.

   Derreck, being the exact opposite of me, was a real piece of work. A drug addict in denial that likes to pretend to be a gentleman despite being total slum trash. Serious, quiet, focused; the bastard was the complete opposite of me. He was sort of like a balance for me, keeping me tied down to reality when my mind starts floating out into space... Why am I talking about him again?