Chapter Five: Team Edward

   I wasn't sure if I was supposed to feel victimized, but seeing my 'fiance' push the twink off his lap and brushing his pants as if wiping dirt off oh himself was oddly satisfying. 

    Watching the tiny man sit on the floor and put on a scene was a pitifully entertaining sight that I was enjoying, so obviously I was a little reluctant to turn away. Hah, bitch. That was, however, until my eyes met Jackson's. His crystal blue eyes had me frozen, his much taller frame walking directly towards me. I tensed, eyeing him make his way straight towards me. But then, he walked right past me, as though I were invisible.

   Ignored, rejected and neglected. What is life now? Bitch.

   "Huh?" I mutter, glancing between the fallen, glaring twinky and the man walking past the door. Childishly sticking my tongue out, I give the twink a silly grin, satisfied when his glare intensified. 

   I don't understand either why I'm being so petty. Maybe it's genetic or something. 

   "What are you doing? Come along." A voice from behind me brought my attention, and I whirled around, coming face to face with a smirking Jackson.

   "I hate you." I absent-mindedly muttered the words under my breath, internally screaming when the cheeky bastard just kept walking. "Bastard."

   "Did you say something?" Jackson suddenly stopped, raising an amused eyebrow at me.

"Something? Say? Me? Did you? I believe not." He gave a confused look at my bleak response, only to shrug and continue walking. Once he turned around again, my shoulders dropped and I released a shaky breath. What the hell is wrong with me today?

   I'm too hyper, I have no self-control!

   And why the fuck is the human in front of me so damn hot! It's to the point where it's not even human anymore!

   Oh.

   My.

   Goose nuggets...

   What if the bastard isn't even human!

   What if he's some type of fucking werewolf!? And I'm like his human mate... which explains the sudden proposal!

   Your devilish plans won't get past me, bitch!

   Though, he's more of a vampire, isn't he? Like, the dark and mysterious look fits him better. Team Edward am I right? Or am I right?

   No Chris, you are most definitely not right.

   He obviously doesn't sparkle.

   That would be so freaking stupid... and a harsh childhood too.

   This poor child!

   I let a look of sympathy fill my eyes as I stared at him, pity flooding my system.

   Poor guy, couldn't play on the playground with the other kids because they would tease him about his sparkles.

   Maybe that's why he became a mafia boss, to take revenge on all those little shits that teased him!

   I understand you now!

   Wait, how did this mental conversation start again?

_____

Comment

Vote

Follow