Chapter Seventeen: The Imminent Mornonity of Two Best Friend

Chapter Seventeen: The Imminent Mornonity of Two Best Friends

   Looking around the room, I ignored the posters littering the walls and instead hurriedly looked for the item I was looking for.

   I almost wanted to weep at the stupidity of the whole thing.

   In my hands I held a completely ratted down notebook, with wrinkled corners and missing pages.

   You might be wondering, what could possibly be so important about a damn notebook?

   Well, nothing really. It's more of a luck charm, a treasured item, something I've had since I was a kid. Inside you'll find complete diary entries from living with my cun- asshole parents, to my emo phase, to the day I ran away. The book was total bullshit, half of it being me attempting to write weird morbid poems and the rest was me trying to be an artist. It was a complete embarrassment, but I still treasured it.

   Clutching it to my chest, I go back to the door, where Jackson was patiently waiting out of. "All done, shit for brains."

   "No need to be rude." Jackson scoffed, glancing down to what I was holding. "What's that?"

   I roll my eyes, feeling particularly sassy today, "My cat. What's it look like?"

   Jackson raised an eyebrow, leaning close to face, "I should spanked you for that mouth of yours."

   "I should to have stabbed you by now." I humphed back, but that didn't stop the red tint from spreading across my cheeks. Gosh, I'm such a fucking virgin.

   "Oh please. A cute face like yours?" Jackson ruffled my hair, stepping away from me. My eyes widened, more than ready to diss track roast him, when I saw it. No, not IT, it.

   "What the-"

   "Derreck!?"

   "Chris!?"

   "Quick! Run while you can!"

   The second the door jingled open, Jackson's men had guns pointed to the door, ready to shoot if necessary.

   Then in he came.

   The idiot was looking down, taking the key out of the knob, smoking a cigarette when he looked up, and you could almost see the exact second the tiny remaining faith in humanity vanished out of the window. 

   "What the-" He muttered, cigarette burning out as he stood there, his eyes bouncing from gun to gun until they landed on me, this eyes widening impossibly large.

   "Derreck!?" I shouted, both confused and oddly thrilled.

   "Chris!?" He shouted back, looking like he was about to either hug me or punch me if it weren't for the guns pointed at his head.

   "Quick! Run while you can!" I instantly cried out, flaying my arms in wild motions, as if he really had a chance.

   But before Derreck could even move, he was held down by two of Jackson's men, and since the idiot was still shell shocked; he hardly struggled.

   "You're an idiot! A moron! What the hell is wrong with you!?" I was screaming, watching a bulked man tie Derreck's hands behind his back.

   "What the fuck do you mean 'what the hell am I doing?' you fucking shrimp bastard! You suddenly called my phone in the middle of the fucking night yelling about being kidnapped, and now there's people with guns in your shitty apartment!" Derreck yelled back, his usually monotone voice filled with annoyance and panic, as if his current situation was barely daunting on him while laying on the floor tied up.

   "Hey hey hey! Don't diss the apartment! You delinquent lowlife-"

   My insult was cut off by an arm suddenly dragging me into a hard chest, muffling my words. I tried pushing away, but the bastard just held me tighter.

   "So this is the infamous Derreck Launders. I've heard so much about you." Jackson's smooth voice spoke up, and I could feel the almost soothing rumble of his chest as he spoke.

   "Who the fuck are you? And why is Chris allowing this? Chris, you fucking virgin, fight back!" I scoffed at Derreck's words, craning my neck around to throw the asshole a glare. Who the hell are you to speak about fighting back! I clearly didn't see you struggle!

   The words died before I could say them, Jackson speaking up before me. "Well, seems like the collection is now complete."

   What the fuck?

____

A/N: Hello, children. I will keep this author's note short for once; so you better enjoy it. As you may have noticed, I released a few new stories; so you can go ahead and check them out\^.^/ they're all gay with an extra dash of gayness; and I know how much y'all love that.

Also, our lovely Derreck has entered this terrible story; and at this point I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. So if you have any suggestions, please (i beg u) to comment them if you wish\\>.<// also, sorry for short chapter.

Thus marks our end of Chapter Seventeen: Imminent Moronity. If you have any questions for me or any of that shebangalan please fire away.

I get down on my knees and beg you to:

Vote

Vote again

Comment

Comment your favorite joke

Comment if you even remotely ship Jackson and Chris despite them barely knowing each other for like four days.

And Follow Me cause I'm an attention whore:) 618 followers!? How crazy is that!

Thank you so much btw.

Ok bai.