//16//

.

Beyoncé Knowles -
Miami, Florida
Nicki's Mansion
5:40 pm

'

I woke to my iPhone ringing as I stared over at Nicki who was sleeping with her head underneath the bedsheet.

Getting from the bed I went to unzip my suitcase as the ringing got louder. I answered the incoming call from my mother Tina "Where are you? Everyone has been worried sick about you." 

"Jay and I got into a huge fight so I went to a friend's place to clear my head."

"Another fight..."

"Yes, another fight, mama, I can't put up with him anymore," I confessed, "He hit me in front of Blue."

She sighed "Poor baby, I know what you need, come down to the farm with Richard and me."

"-To Texas." 

"Yes, to Texas, come back to your roots, trust me! you'll enjoy yourself on the farm, it's very peaceful here unlike the busy city," she said. Honestly, Texas didn't sound like such a bad idea.

I glanced back at Nicki "Can I bring someone along?"

"Who?"

"A girlfriend."

"Bring anyone you want just hurry and make sure you call your sister so that she can pick up your awards at tonight's show since she's attending." mom reminded as I simply nodded.

"Mmkay, bye mama."

"Bye, Honey Bey!"

I ended the call and sat on the edge of the bed thinking hard as I felt warm arms around me; Nicki kissed me "Who was that?" She questioned as I entwined our fingers staring at her.

"My mama; she wants me to come to Texas."

"Texas." Nicki laughed.

"Yep! and I agreed as long as you came along with me so what do you say?" I asked.

"Texas..." She repeated, "I don't know I have SO much work to d-"

"Please..." I pouted.

"I- don't make that face, you make it hard for me to say no."

"Then don't say no," I interrupted  "Just think we'll be away from the spotlight and we get to spend more time together."

Inviting her to Texas was also a way for me to make sure she wasn't using (pills) again. "Okay but only on one condition; I don't gotta go near them animals," she added.

"It's a farm you ain't gon have a choice but to be near animals."

She rolled her eyes before standing "Well, I'm bringing mace just in case."

"Girl, if you mace one of my animals, I'ma mace you." I replied as she jokingly held her fingers as if she was spraying something "You're so silly." I laughed.

"I'm practicing," she cackled before leaving the room as I laid back down before getting the bright idea to check on Blue as I dial her nanny, Kora.

"Hi, Kora, it's me Beyoncé, calling to check up on my daughter," I said as soon as she picked up and told me that Blue is with Jay and how he gave her the week off "Okay, um if he asks don't tell him I called."

"Sure, Mrs. Carter."

I nod before hanging up hearing voices in the room next to this one–it was Meek and Nicki. He must've returned from the studio. I rolled my eyes placing a pillow over my head to drown out the noise.

2 days later, I was so happy to be going back to my hometown and seeing my mother.

We pulled up in a black limousine up to the muddy pathways to the farm which stood out from the various trees that shined underneath the sun. The driver opened the door for us as Julius led the way inside the beautiful farmhouse. "My babey!" My mama squealed running towards me from the porch as we hugged "Take off them glasses let me see you."

I removed the dark sunglasses I wore as she hugged me again. "Mama, this is Nicki," I introduced the two as they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you!" 

"You too, come to the kitchen, I just got done baking cookies," she told us.

"You gon love Mama Tina's cookies," I whispered to Nicki who only laughed as we followed my mom into the kitchen that looked just like I last remembered.

"Mmm you wasn't lying that does smell good." Nicki complimented as I sat on the counter pulling her close for a kiss as she tried moving away "Stop!" 

"Remember what I told you, mama?" I questioned.

"About wha- oh you said you were bringing a friend" Mama T answered with her back turned from us taking the cookies out of the oven.

"No, I said I wanted to bring a girlfriend." 

"Same thing," she answered.

Nicki and I laughed as I kissed her cheek: it wasn't the same thing. She prepared the cookies and we went over and got a few "This is like a peanut butter cookie mixed with a sugar one."

"Michelle is here as well, she not too long ago flew in from New York, and Bianca came over prior to her showing up, so everyone is welcomed to the farm," my mom grinned "-so what's been up with you besides... you know what with you know whom."

I glanced at Nicki then back to my mom "It's cool she already knows about Jay and me so there's no need to speak around the subject." 

"Well..."

"I've been in the studio producing for other artists," I revealed, "There's this new girl group out that I think can actually be the next big th-"

"That word is thrown around too much these days 'artist' most of these acts are far from being artists and barely have any talent," she said.

"Preach!" Nicki agreed.

"Well, not this group, they're the real deal."

My mom sighed "If you say so, I trust that you know what you're talking about, anyways let me show y'all to your rooms."

"Cool!"

.

.

A/N: Would you all be here for a Jayonce story? Yes or No😩😩

If so when this book reaches 4K reads/views I'll publish a new Jayonce story.

Don't forget to comment💬 vote🌟 and add this story your library📚