//11//

'

'

-Nicki Minaj-
Miami, Florida
Nicki's crib
6:00 PM

.

I laughed loudly while quickly clicking retweet on some tweets from my fans.

Meek threw his arms up angry that his favorite team had lost and he had to pay one of his boys since they made a bet on tonight's basketball game. I really spent most of the time tweeting instead of watching the game. I'm sorry but the barbz were just more interesting than a bunch of sweaty tall n**gas throwing a ball around.

"Bae, you saw how they cheated?" Meek asked as I nodded knowing damn well I didn't "That's some bullshit!"

I agreed with him before replying back on twitter then peered over at Meek who was seated on the same couch as me but I was laying down while he sat up looking snackish, "Suck my toe," I stated in a sexy voice lifting up my foot as Meek grabs it deadass about to suck it "Sike!! Ya deadass was about to do it."

"Hell yeah!"

"Ya nasty." I chuckled

"But you love a n**** don't you?"

"Hmm, let me think about that," I teased him with a playful smirk as he pulled me onto his lap and we started to make out before he tried reaching down tickling my sides "Aaahh stoppitt... Meek!"

"Say you love me." Meek urged as he tickled me knowing I hated that shit but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Okay, Okay... I... lo-" I laughed as he continued torturing me with tickles as my phone started ringing "stoppit... stop... it's my mom" I said while trying to catch my breath before answering the incoming call, "Hello..."

"Ask Meek how all them 'Ls' taste."

"Who is this?" I questioned before looking at the number on the screen which made me roll my eyes but a smirk on my face quickly surfaced when I saw who the number belonged to, you should know since Jay-z got ethered I thought "What do you want?"

"Who is that?" Meek breathed then placed wet kisses all over my neck as I rubbed his shoulder.

"My mom." I lied without hesitation.

"Tell her to call you back and let's continue," he replied, trying to slip a hand in my blouse as I ignored his horny gestures then stood to leave.

I shut then locked the bathroom door behind me "It's late what do you want?" I whispered while fiddling with strands of my hair.

"Hurry back!" I heard Meek calling from the living room.

"That's no way to greet nobody," Bey responded over the phone.

"Says the person who is talking bout 'how Ls taste'.." I mocked her "-besides I said 'hello' maybe you didn't catch that"

"I was calling to ask if you were attending the AMA's?"

"Nope!"

"Why not?"

"-because I never win anything, I have to sit in the audience and watch as they give an award to a generic ass white artist or some mumble rapping fuckboy." I sighed.

"-Or Drake..."

"Don't even mention that name." I joked which caused her to laugh.

"Well, I wanted to see you but if you are not going the-"

"I'll be there," I confirmed with a change of mind. Onika what are you doing? my conscience interjected.

"See you there then and wear something sexy for me," she said. Her voice sounded so angelic over the phone she's probably bomb as fuck at phone sex.

"Ight, bye," I told her as she hung up and my throat went dry with words I wanted to say like the fact I was with Meek and pretty much in love with him.

The barbz loved us as well they nicknamed us Omeeka which is just a combination of our names. I knew where my heart was but still, this is Beyoncé I wasn't just about to turn down this friendship or whatever it is we got going on cause so far she's the coolest female I've met so far in the music industry.

"Damn Nick, you taking a shit or what?" Meek spoke while tapping on the door. It took me a while to realize I was in the bathroom as I stuff my phone in my pocket before opening the door for him.

"Don't play with me, n***a..." I said on my way out as he picked me up and started twirling me around like a princess. Meek always treated me like a princess, and when we are together it was always full of laughs. I'd be a mad woman to walk away from this relationship—I was his Big Baby and he was my Meeky.

"Meek, come to the awards with me tomorrow?" I asked him as he does a face of total displeasure.

"Shit! You know I ain't with the Hollywood bullshit I already told you that."

"Let me see you didn't come with me to the Yeezy show and now you are tryna miss this, babe, really? If you keep it up people are going to start getting ideas," I truthfully told him cuz I already was imagining the countless headlines and articles about our split and how I'm such a bad person because of it, sigh! "For me pleaseeeee," I begged as he put me back down onto the floor as I looked up at him with a slight pout.

"Whatever, you win." he gave in as I leaped onto him burying my face in his shirt smelling his cologne.

"I love you so much!"

"Yeah... yeah," he nodded "-now bring your ass to bed girl."

"Bed!! n**ga nah I have to call my team to set up tomorrows attire for the show, I can't be going out amongst millions looking like some rat, the media will eat me alive if I did," I ranted, pulling back out my phone to dial Maher and tweet to the barbz who I knew were going to be surprised to see me at tomorrows show—I really couldn't ask for a better group of supporters than them they were always down for the kid no matter what.

"Oh my God! babe, you have to read this," I cackled at a tweet from a barb as I looked up from my phone noticing Meek was nowhere in sight.

He didn't understand, I was a brand, a mogul, and he wasn't with the Hollywood lifestyle. He wanted Onika at times I had to be Nicki, and most times Nicki was all I knew how to be – him & I were different in that sense and there laid a gap of some sort between us where I am just this huge mainstream star and he's still that guy from Philly with a dream he brought to fruition.

but...

My career came first and any n***a who couldn't get with the program and be down for me in my entirety wasn't the one for me and that's just how I feel and always felt.

.

.

A/N: Comment💬 Vote🌟 Add this story to your library📚 and share with your friends and followers.

If you notice anyone plagiarizing my work please let me know because a lot of these ghost readers are lurking stories only to steal ideas. 😘😘