//5//

- Nicki Minaj -Paris, France Yeezus fashion show7:50 pm

- Nicki Minaj -
Paris, France 
Yeezus fashion show
7:50 pm

.

"So he come to mi steppin' mi wey so I tell him 'move muddafuka get out thee wey'..." a good friend of mine, Rihanna, recalled on our way to the yeezus fashion show–we rode in the same limo and she was telling me about the time she had to snap the fuck out on paparazzi.

"Every time I see their asses I just ugh!" I frowned as she pulled a folded tissue from her coin purse.

"That's why tonight we need these to ease our heads," she said before popping whatever was in the tissue into her mouth then she held out the tissue which was filled with small pills "Take one!"

"What are the-"

"If ya don't take one so help mi god gal." she urged as I do quickly stuffing two of them into my mouth and swallowing hard as she laughed "Wait for it... there!" she giggled if on cue with her words I started feeling woozy and everything sounded like I was hearing it from inside a tunnel.

"What is this?" I sniffled while wiping underneath my nose as her laughter continued.

"Ya really don't know?" she asked as I just stared at her it looked like she had three heads "Gosh! You needta get out mo' Meek has ya cooped up in thee house too much I see, it's party favors; xans."

I just laughed before the limo came to an abrupt stop.

We stepped out as the camera flashes went wild and came from every angle. It was packed as usual Kanye always went above and beyond and everybody who was anybody in the business was here I was sure "Nicki. Rih. Over here!" Paps called trying to get our attention. 

These pills had me a little too relaxed–a bitch was feeling a little too good.

I posed with my hands on my hips and lips puckered before walking inside and towards my seat. Kanye sat Rih and I seats away from each other the seating arrangements were a little awkward, but that was to be expected from Kanye.

"What's your thoughts so far on the show?" A reporter stepped to me while I was seated and waiting for the show to start.

"Kanye is from another universe, he's such a genius." I complimented then glanced down at the outfit from his collection I wore–various holes were all around the ripped up bleach stained black dress.

"You look beautiful tonight and you are definitely wearing pieces from the Yeezy collection of course." she smiled.

"Nothing but the best!" I grinned as she did the same before walking off and onto the next poor soul.

"Do you have any mints?" A voice hovered over me.

"Oh my God! You're Justin Timberlake." I pointed "Can I get a hug?"

"Sure thing love!"

"Wait, I have to get a picture for Instagram to show my babies." I continued pulling out my iPhone as we posed for a selfie; my babies meaning my fans who I love with all my heart.

"I look a mess I bet," JT said making me laugh which came out as a loud cackle.

"Nonsense!" I cackled covering my mouth before showing him the picture.

"Cool! Nice talking to you, Nicki." he started, walking off as I sat down again making eye contact with Rih who sat seats away she gave me the thumbs up.

I looked down at the picture again 'You never know who you may run into at Ye's' I captioned followed with dozens of pretty emojis as I posted JT and I selfie on IG gaining tons of likes and comments instantly.

My barbz were begging to see my outfit for the night! Hmm. I stood coming face to face with a Kardashian - "Hiiii!" I greeted her pretending to know which one this was cuz I am not good at remembering names.

"Hey, girl you look bomb." she replied as we did a quick little hug.

"Me... no, you do," I said making her laugh as she asked for a picture and I happily pose for one before asking for directions to the ladies room.

"Where ya going?" I heard Rih before I saw her as she walked up to me while I'm headed towards the ladies room "I swear these bitches are annoyin' can't wait till this shit is over."

I laughed "You shade every social event and I actually like this I mean the clothes might be questionable but I think it's good that he's branching out and trying to become a mogul."

"I can't believe ya actually wore that shit." she teased as I noticed the only Yeezy related thing she had on was the shoes.

"It cost thousands." I tried defending.

"Looks like you've been in a fight with a bunch of hungry rodents and lost."

"It's not that bad..." I said, staring at her as we both then burst into laughter.

"Biiittch stop lying!" she cackled as we finally got to the ladies room where passersby eyed us. Rih rushed to a mirror as I went for the stalls "I'm going to win the best dressed tonight."

"Kanye will not let that happen' you saw what he did to poor Taylor," I recalled while peeing.

"Rihanna, I'm gon let you finish but Kim had one of the best-dressed outfits of the night." she imitated making me laugh.

"I can't with you!" I chuckled, hearing her laughter outside the stall—she knew how to make me laugh every time we linked up we got together and shaded every damn body nobody was safe but it was all in good fun.

.

.

A/N: What's better rihnika or beynika?

Comment 💬 Vote🌟 and share this story with your friends and followers