//4//

.

-Beyoncé Knowles -
Paris, France 
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
10:18 am

.

I quietly shut the door behind me and tiptoed into the apartment heading for the bathroom, my hand barely touched the doorknob as I heard a very stern voice go "Where you been?"

My eyes widen as I inhaled deeply before turning my heels and following the voice to the dining area. It was dark in this particular room so I flicked on the lights to Jay sitting at the dining table rubbing his hands together.

"What!? Bitch, you deaf? I said where you been?" He snapped.

"At Nicki's," I replied not even recognizing my own voice.

He laughed as I stared down at my shoes already knowing what'll be next if I didn't get my lie straight, literally!

"You see this?" He shouted while gesturing down to the empty plate and utensils before him as I just stared blankly.

"Yeah, it's an empty plate, Jay, but I don't know what that's supposed to me-"

He got from his chair as I backed away knowing better not to run but still I tried as he dragged me over to where he was just at, "There should be a hot meal on there that's what wives do for their husband when they come home." he angered grabbing hold to me with force.

"Ow! Jay, you're hurting me." I cried his grip on the back of my neck was so tight to the point my oxygen was leaving me.

"Did I tell you to speak?" he shouted over me before throwing me down to the carpet floor.

"No, you didn't." I winced hiding my face as tears started to fall.

"What am I suppose to do with air, Bey?" He questioned "You know what? How about you eat it," he decided then climbed over me as I tried fighting him off which only made it worse as he forced the cold hard glass plate to my mouth "How does it taste?!" He kept repeating while trying to force the object in my mouth.

My face went red from trying to hold my breath and keep my mouth shut.

He knew I couldn't cook before he married me so when he did he offered to pay for me some cooking classes but my place is not in the kitchen but on the stage. We are filthy rich we could hire cooks but I think he just wanted to be extreme most times.

"I'm sorry, Jay!" I yelled out as he mushed my face "I was at Nicki's we were working on our collab." I told him with tears streaming down my face as he tossed the plate to the wall, the loud collision causing me to jump.

"You better be lucky we have this fashion show tonight," he whispered to me before standing to leave.

I just laid there for a hot second crying before standing as I heard the door open and close knowing he left so I grabbed my purse taking my phone from it staring down at the contact list as I dialed my mom, Tina, my everything.

"Mama..." I cried into the phone in between wiping away my tears.

"Baby, Beyoncé, what's the matter?" She questioned, her voice soothing me just like old times.

"He hit me, mama, he hits me." I sobbed while feeling my blooded top lip.

"Baby," she cooed as I kept myself from breaking all the way down "What did you do?"

"Nothing! he hits me for nothing most times."

"Bey, Jay's a good man look what he's done for the family and your career," she told me.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take... my lip is leaking there's no telling what else damage he's done to me," I admitted then stood and walked to a nearby mirror crying harder when I saw my scarred cheek and black right eye.

"I'm sure its nothing makeup can't hide, sweetie, h-honey Beyonce listen to me you've always been a strong girl everyone always knew that and you'll get through this just like all the other times, Shawn, is probably having a hard time right now that's all."

"I don't want to be strong!" I cried now examining my face.

"-but you are, you have everything in the world right now, why would you want to fuck that up?" She questioned.

I pursed my stinging lips just listening to her—my fame definitely changed her, to be honest, my fame changed everyone I knew. They didn't treat me the same they treated me like I was a money making robot; they were either too protective in my baby sister Solange case or too phony.

"Now you are going to put this all behind you and go out there and win so many awards at tonight's show."

"It's the Yeezy fashion show, mama." I corrected—laughing a bit at her not knowing that.

"Oh! him and that big coochie whore with those bum clothes again." she giggled referring to Kimye.

"Yeah, mama imma call you back."

"You do that and remember Shawn is a good guy... Oh! And I love you Honey Bey."

"I love you too," I responded while hanging up and staring at my reflection in the mirror as I wiped my face then swiped on some concealer over the bruises, ah, the wonders of makeup!

Gone was that bright-eyed girl from Destiny's Child now these eyes just hide all the suffering I go through trying to keep this marriage afloat for the sake of our beloved child, Blue.

.

.

A/N: Yes, Jay and Bey are in an abusive relationship in the story but I have a positive jayonce story in the works but the only how that story will be published is if this story does good so comment. vote. and share💕