prologue

'

'

"You aren't going to believe who we caught coming out of Soho today."

"Who? Let me guess... Jennifer Lopez and another one of her dancers?" 

"Why would you- know what anyways Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé."

"They've been hanging out a lot lately."

"Maybe it's for a collaboration or something."

"Nope! This looks datey to me."

"Don't say datey," Harvey Levin mumbled while staring at the photograph his worker held up for the room to see. He has been running his celebrity gossip firm TMZ for years and if anyone knew anything about Hollywood flings it'd be him; he lived and breathed this.

"I'm the lesbian in the room let me see," another worker pronounced before eyeing the picture "something is definitely there."

"How can you tell that just by one glance?"

"Lesbian-Radar!" Another worker added making half the room burst into a sudden laughter.

"Okay! But can we talk about the possibility of it being true because if so then they just became my fave new couple."

"Can you imagine the sex?"

"Bruh..."

"If we're lucky we'll get a tape... The Pink-Lemonade."

"You guys are disgusting!!" the blonde of the crew hissed.

"-and the migos can do ad-libs in the background."

" I think they are just friends."

"Why would the migos do ad-libs in the background of Beyoncé and Nicki sex tape?" another worker chuckled.

"What about Jay?"

"Poor guy!"

"Usually I'm all for the speculation but I don't believe this Jay-z and Beyoncé are worth billions if she even thought about divorcing him it'd be all kinds of messy," Harvey concluded "-and Nicki she's with that rap guy what's his name again?"

"Drake."

"No!"

"His name might as well be Drake after Drake killed him."

"She has an album coming out so likewise, it's all for an upcoming project for the album that's all," another worker said.

"Whatever it is we sure need to find out."

'

'

A/N: Tmz nosey 😂😂 please don't forget to comment, vote, and share this story with your friends and followers.