//2//

- Beyoncé Knowles -Paris, France Recording Studio7:30 pm

- Beyoncé Knowles -
Paris, France 
Recording Studio
7:30 pm

.

"That's a wrap." Terry announced as The Weeknd stepped from the booth going straight for his coat as he then waved us all bye.

"Bye, Abel!" Nicki waved his way before turning back towards Drake & I "Hey, Bey." she smirked, "Drake and I are going to get food, you should join us?"

My first thought was no because the last thing I needed was the media thinking I was becoming a part of Lil Wayne's record label "Bey's too A-list for us." Drake teased which was somewhat the truth.

"Word!" Nicki scoffed as I played it off with a laugh.

"Nonsense, of course, I'll go but I gotta text Jay first." 

"Cool! I'll call my driver." Nicki added.

"You do that," I mumbled now getting my bag and other stuff as I texted Jay about me going to get food as a black limousine awaited me outside and the driver seemed alright he even gave me a big grin as he held the door open for me to get inside.

Nicki sat inside scrolling on her phone not even acknowledging me joining her.

I faked a cough but her eyes were frozen to her phone screen as I glanced out the window then at my own phone for the time "If this man doesn't hurry up." I said to myself or so I thought.

"Yeah, that's Drake for you," Nicki cut-in and we just awkwardly stared at each other till I looked away and sighed so she continued "I swear that boy gon be late to his own funeral," she replied which made us both laugh.

"Y'all talking about me?" Drake popped his head into the limo window scaring me a small bit.

"Boy, nobody stuntin' you." Nicki chuckled while glancing at me as I nod with a laugh.

"Well, good y'all enjoying each other company because I'm not gonna be able to join since something came up," he announced.

"Whoa! What?" Nicki asked looking concerned as Drake glanced at me then turned back towards Nicki.

"I'll tell you some other time... bye," he said then backed away as the limo started to move.

"I hope nothing is wrong with his mom," Nicki spoke as we pulled up to the restaurant after an hour-long drive.

"See you in a few ladies," the driver told us as I waved him bye.

"Nicki, over here!! Bey! Queen smile!! Bey, why did Solange fight Jay-z in that elevator?" Paparazzi yelled at us bringing back haunting memories.

"Go fuck yourselves, assholes," Nicki responded, for a bitch that was below average in height she sure had a lot of attitude.

I should be used to that New York attitude being married to Jay and all but Nicki was a whole different ballgame.