Chapter 36

Taylor's POV

I woke up to see Harrys hand by my head. I played with his ring, taking it off and putting mine on his large fingers. "Are you messing with my wedding ring?" his raspy voice comes from behind me and I chuckle, putting it back on.

"are you ready to go watch your son miss a ball?" I joke. Mason wasn't the best baseball player, well really, if were being blunt, he sucks. But he's my son and I have to be supportive.

"I should really star working with him shouldn't I?" he chuckles, rolling on top of me

"yeah...hey I'm pretty hungry. So, you should make me breakfast"

"notta chance" he gives me a kiss and I gently push him, "I'll make you breakfast if you give me a kiss"

"ooh! I've got an idea, we should put 'make parents breakfast' on Audrey's chore chart." I joke

"that's actually really good babe!" he smiles and kisses me again. "hey I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo"

"yeah? Where at?"

"right here!" he grabs my hand and pushes it down his pants. I laugh a little too loud and the door opens.

"come on mom! I'm going to be late!"

"leave them alone shitface! They're having fun!" Audrey comes in behind him and pulls him back

"mom! she called me shitface!"

"that's because you are one! Now leave them alone!" she yanks on his collar and part of me thanks her, the part that had my hand down my husband's pants but the other knew to scold her for calling her brother a rude name.

"Audrey watch your language and stop calling your brother names!" Harry finally scolds her and I remove my hand. He whines and gives me a pouting face.

"fine but I'm not making you guy breakfast in the morning!"

"shit, she heard us?" I comment

"walls are paper thin!" she yells from the living room

"I'm not that bad of a baseball player am I?" Mason starts to whine and that's my cue to get out of bed. The two start bickering and Audrey takes Masons hat, running around the house. He tries to scream for her but his voice once again cracks. "MOM! tell her to stop making fun of me!"

"Audrey, here's your list of chores, try to get them done before we leave. Mason, stop egging on your sister." She gives his hat back to him, snatching the paper from my hands and storming off. Harry comes down in his coaching uniform and picks me up, placing me on the counter. "wow, you are one sexy coach"

"Foul on Mrs. Styles for roughhousing" he slides his baseball cap around and kisses me.

"That is disgusting" Audrey gags and puts the dishes in the dishwasher.

"don't even start with disgusting" I comment and Harry reads my mind, placing his head in my neck. I run my hands through his hair and Audrey drops a plate, running out of the kitchen. "and to think she's let a guy do most of that!" I joke and Harry gets stiff. "too soon?"

He tries to hide his smile and nods, "it's my baby girl"

"and Masons my baby boy, but I'm okay with him getting hit with a baseball once and a while"

"the comparison is uncanny."

"ehhh, I don't think that word fits properly. But I'm glad you tried" I gave him a kiss on his nose and he smiles "Audrey, get back in here and finish your chores!"

"can you promise me you won't get gross!"

"it's a human body!"

"just promise me!"