Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Taylors POV

Niall ran over to me, handing me the guitar "I know what it is." I grab the guitar from his hands and hold it on my knee. "What is Bridget's favorite song? What does that one song do to her?" he gives me clues and I still haven't caught on "what does she have tattooed on her side?!"

"holy shit! Never Grow Up!" I start strumming; Niall goes to her side, holding her hand, hoping for something to happen.

I sing to her, remaining calm as everyone watches me and her. "I won't let nobody hurt you,"

...

"Taylor! Taylor! Wake up!" Bridget comes jumping on my bed, its getting close to her fifteenth birthday. "Taylor I want to show you something!"

Her laughs fill the hotel room as she opens the curtains, letting the sun shine through. She opens the window to hear the screams from the parking lot. "listen to them! They're screaming for you!"

I turn over in the bed and chuckle, "yeah that happens a lot"

"oh..." her childish grins disappears and sits at the end of the bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the fun for you." I sit up, scooting over to her, "you wanna go down there?"

"no, not really, I don't like people" she jokes, earning a laugh from me, "can you just skip your concert tonight? We could go to like a go-kart place or something? And eat pizza"

"I wish I could, that sounds a lot more fun, but I probably should go, I mean they do spend hundreds of dollars on me" she sighs and puts her head down "hey, how cool would it be if you were a dancer on the stage tonight?"

"really?"

"yeah, I could-well not me because I can't dance but they could teach you the choreography and you can come up on stage with me, even in disguise if you want. Maybe dance with one of the cute, straight dancers" I give her a small shove and she laughs, nodding.

"I do love to dance"

"and where better to do it than on a stage?"

"a night club" she jokes, receiving a frown from me "I'm only kidding, I promise."

I laugh and tackle her over, kissing her on the top of her head, "okay, go change and we will go rehearse" she nods and runs to the bathroom, changing into some clothes that I had just recently bought for her. I originally asked if she had any clothes at a friend's house, or even her house, but she just shook her head. Not telling me more than, "I don't have any clothes" but she refused for me to buy clothes for her. After hours of bickering, we went to the store and I bought her enough to travel with me while I continued my tour. Even then she was stubborn.

Bridget caught on quick to the Enchanted dance, and the Love Story. She had the solo in Enchanted while I changed and then a background one for Love Story. In Better than Revenge she and I have a part together, which turns out really cool. She actually is a very talented dancer.

During our break, she and one of my dancers Ricky have a dance off and she ends up killing him, figuratively of course.

Concert time comes around and the roar of the crowd gets Bridget nervous. "Tay, I don't think I can do it. What if I forget? What if Ricky drops me on Enchanted? That would be so embarrassing!" she goes off, I just chuckle and finish curling my hair

"you'll be okay sweetheart."

"oh you can't just sweetheart me." She jokes, allowing the make-up artist finish her make up.