Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harry's POV

Audrey came running to me, well I thought it was to me until she stopped at Jackson smiling at him, whispering something to him.

I hated Jackson, and I hated the MY kids were around him. I'm their dad, not him. I am Taylor's husband, not him. He shouldn't be around her, I should. I should be waking her up, I should be putting sunscreen on her.

"yo, Harry you okay?? You're going to smash the watermelon if you squeeze it any tighter." Zayn shook me out of my rage.

I kept my eyes fixed on the tall guy in front of me. He ran over to Taylor, throwing her over his shoulder. She laughed but then screamed for him to put her down. "yeah, I'm fine."

They went into the water and she smiled. God have I missed that smile. She used to smile at me like that. Why did I leave her anyway?! I love her, I've always loved her. I really didn't know what I had until it was gone.

They got out of the water and I watched Taylors eyes scan over his body. Bringing him close.

"oh no no no." I tried to get up but I felt a hand on me,

"don't do it Harry. Leave her alone, she's not yours anymore." I pulled away from Zayn and stormed over to Jackson.

I pushed Taylor out of the way and swung my fist forward. With the first hit he fell to the sand, blood running down his nose. He was out cold.

"Harry!! What the hell! Oh my god Jackson!" she ran to his side and I stood there in rage. Bridget ran to her side handing her a towel for the blood.

"what the fuck Harry?!"

He woke and sat up, Bridget took care of him and Taylor stood looking at me. "what was that all about?!"

"I hate that you're with him! Just causally making out on the beach!"

"I don't care Harry. You don't just hit people! Is that where Audrey is getting it?! From you?!" her face was turning red from screaming "why can't you just deal with me finally being happy for once in my life!" she tried to push me but she was too weak to do damage

"I can't handle it Taylor!"

"You're the one that divorced ME Harry! Not the other way around! I loved you! LOVED." She went back down to Jackson and helped him up.

He looked at me, "I'm sorry. I didn't know"

"come on Jackson." Her and Bridget helped him up walking over to the blankets.

"hey, Mason, Audrey you ready to go?" Taylor was frantically packing her bag up,

"but I wanna stay." Mason pouted, and Audrey agreed, "can dad just take us home?"

She sighed, looking at me. I nodded and gave her a half smile. "I'll bring them over when we get back."

She nodded and grabbed the last of her stuff, planting a kiss on Mason's head and hugging Audrey. "Make sure you reapply their sunscreen. I don't want them burning." She handed me SPF 70 and walked away.

I watched her walk to the car, hand in hand with Jackson. It killed me to see her with someone else, the phrase 'you don't know what you've got till its gone' has finally stuck out to me.

They got to their car and Taylor dropped her bag trying to get her keys out. Jackson tried to help her, but she waved him off. She struggled to find the keys and Jackson tried to help again, but this time instead of pushing him away, he held her. He put his hand to her head, giving her a kiss on her forehead. She was crying.

"what the hell mate. Couldn't you have just sucked it up? Look at her. She's miserable" Liam walked over handing me a beer.

"Yeah, that was uncool Harry. My son didn't have to see that and nor did your kids." Niall joined.

I ignored them and sat next to Mason, I pulled out the pale and shovel and helped him make a sand castle. Audrey joined us a little but she kept playing on her phone, taking pictures and texting. I don't know why we got her a phone at such an early age; I guess Taylor just wanted her to have it for safety purposes. I don't even know, I didn't have a say on it like everything else in my children's lives.

I don't know why exactly why I hit Jackson either, I knew he was a good guy and he was good to my kids. I guess I just hated knowing he was the one to hold Taylor at night. And not me.

Taylors POV

I had Jackson drive back, I was too tired and irritated and frustrated and so many emotions I could even fathom them. "again Jackson, I'm so sorry"

"Taylor, it's seriously okay. I knew coming into this something would happen at one point. My Ex almost burned down my house because I ran into some girl when I was on a jog. I understand" he smiled at me and put his hand on my thigh.

He continued to drive and I rested my head on the window, watching the road go by. He turned the radio on and we listened to the pop station. A few songs went by and I finally tuned into the one that was just playing, Strong.

God I hated that song, not that it was about me, but because well yeah it was about me. And when Harry and I were together, why did he even have to make it a single? Whatever I just hated Harry.

When we got home I laid in bed and snuggled into my comforter. I looked at Jackson who was sitting at the end of the bed, looking at me. "do you want me to leave you alone?"

I shook my head

"well what can I do for you?"

I smiled and pulled my arms out, signaling to come to me. He chuckled and brought himself over, holding me. I didn't say anything and he just held me close, giving me a small kiss.

"this may seem cheesy and all Tay, but will you be my girlfriend?"

Wow, sorry it took so damn long and its so short... but i guess its just a filler for now, i couldnt think of anything to write about so i just made a short chapter. Sorry guys! i will have a better one later in the week or when i get back home from break! hope you guys are having a good one if you are on break!