Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Taylor's POV

It's been a couple days since all the dumb things Harry did, and things have finally settled down.

It was Wednesday, the kids were at school, and Jackson was over. We were making a puzzle, well Jackson was, I'm not very good at them.

He came from the kitchen handing me a juice box and sitting backdown. "juice box?" I asked

He chuckled "Mason won't get too mad would he?"

I shook my head, "oh! I completely forgot, I should probably go grocery shopping. Mason wants those applesauce things that are in a pouch or something....? I don't know... and then Audrey wanted something, but I forgot."

"Ooh, we've got a slacking mom here" he smiled, putting a piece in place.

"I'm not slacking... I'm just-"

"Only thing you have in your fridge Tay is coffee creamer and juice boxes" he half laughed.

I rolled my eyes, knowing he was right but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"Do you ever run out of coffee creamer? I feel like that's always in there"

"Do I look like a person that would let my coffee creamer run out?"

He laughed, "so you'd starve your kids, but you wouldn't not have coffee"

"My kids aren't starving, they're just having school food today." I chuckled, he was right though, but I love coffee, I could never not have coffee.

He smiled, just going back to the puzzle.

I stared at it for a while, while he put piece after piece in. I was confused but he likes to do it and I love his company so it works out.

"What's one of your most embarrassing moments?" he looked up from the puzzle to ask.

I sat and thought for a moment, "I'm always embarrassed of myself. But I guess there was this one time, where I was doing a show for my speak now tour and I was wearing this super flowy dress and you're not supposed to have the air machines on while I am wearing this dress. So... it so happens that one time they are and I stand right in front of it, my dress goes over my head."

He started laughing, "it wasn't as embarrassing at the time but I had these tan shorts on, but after the video went around people thought I was my actual underwear, thinking I wore granny panties. So I think that was the worst part." I kept quiet while he died of laughter. It's not thaaattt funny. But...i guess it was to him.

"You say it was your shorts... but really you wore granny panties"

I smiled "is that all you got from the story is a lie!?"

He kept laughing and calmed himself down. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. it shouldn't have been that funny... but I was..." He started laughing again.

I threw a pillow at him trying to get him to stop, "I'm just kidding. I know you don't wear granny panties." He leaned over and gave me a kiss, which I was too stubborn to return.

He pulled away and looked at me, "do you ever miss touring?"

"Um, I do think about it. And yeah I mean I miss it, and I miss my fans, but I had my time in the limelight. And a great time it was, but I look at my family, and I'm more than happy with my life, I mean other than dealing with Harry 24/7 but my two--no three beautiful kid I have, and I guess my grandson if I even count to be a grandma" I chuckled "but I wouldn't take back anything"

"I think you should write just one song. And release it, and then never out anything out. And let your fans be miserable waiting for an album" he joked