Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Taylors POV

Jackson accepted my invitation to stay, so I brought him into the kitchen cracking a bottle of red wine. I gave him a glass and sat on the bar chair swiveling to put my legs on his. "what drew you to me in the club that night?"

"the way you danced..." he chuckled "you're a horrible dancer"

"I am not!" I kicked him a little and he smiled "you're horrid Tay! I didn't think anyone could be that bad and awkward of a dancer."

"you wish you had my moves..." I remarked

"I wouldn't have a social life if I danced like you"

"oh whatever" I joked and took a sip of my drink

"so... looks like Audrey is now working with you?"

I sighed "yeah, her father hasn't been doing what he's supposed to be doing... parenting... so I think right now she just needs someone for her. 'Cause Harry has been doing a shit job of that. I just hope he realizes soon that the kids need him."

He nodded, grabbing an apple from our fruit basket. "I think he will come around... I mean he's just trying to act out for being tied down for too long. That's what happens when a guy gets tied down too early. plus hes probably trying to re-masculine himself since his penis couldn't do it." He took a bite of the apple

I busted out laughing, "oh my God! How do you know this stuff?"

"I got married at 18, I went through the same thing"

"so you have a small penis?" I chuckled

He finished chewing and shook his head "that's not what I meant"

"ah but it's what you implied"

"shh don't tell anyone"

I laughed, and so did he. I liked how we could joke about things, and that we didn't have to make everything so serious. And he was able to make fun of himself, and enjoy it. I just loved how he could have fun with anything and anyone.

"ready for bed?" I asked hoping off the chair

"dance with me first" I got off the chair, plugging his phone in. My 'Enchanted' came on and he held his arm out for me

"you said I can't dance"

"I shall teach you" I grabbed my hand and spun me, bringing me back to his chest. "how many songs do you have of me on your phone"

"so many its creepy Taylor"

I giggled and he started to lead. "should I be worried about my safety?"

He chuckled and lifted me up, "maybe, maybe not. I'm not quite sure yet." Instead of putting me down I wrapped my legs around his waist "that's not how you dance"

"eh... I'm already a bad one, I can break a few rules." I put my hands around his neck playing with his hair, "do you like them?"

"your kids?"

I nodded in response

"I love them, Audrey has potential to be a great kid, I can see it. And Mason is just adorable. Oh! And Bridget, eehh she's stubborn... but I know shes just looking out for you, but so far so good."

Smiling I go to speak but he goes before me "can I kiss you now? Or......"

"or?"

"or nahhh"

I looked off to the distance like I was thinking, "hmmmm that's a tough one..." I smiled at him and move closer, grabbing his chin. I placed my lips on his and he smiled on mine. his lips were soft, and moved flawlessly with mine. I never wanted this moment to stop, unfortunately it did.

The door slammed open and Jackson dropped me in shock. "where are my kids?" Harry's accent filled the room and I rolled my eyes, grunting into the living room.

"how did you get in here?"

He stumbled his way in, "I still have a key sweets, this was my houseee toooo"

"Harry are you drunk?"

He came over to me and put his finger on my lips "shhhhhh, just kiss me" he grabbed my chin and pulled me forward. I quickly pulled away before he could kiss me. "babe what are you doing?"

"Harry, I'm calling you a taxi. How did you even get over here?"

"I don't remember"

Jackson walked into the room and saw Harry

"who is thattt" Harry drunkenly pointed at Jackson and I put his arm down, "that's enough Harry. You need to go home." I pulled out my phone to call Niall, the only person I knew would still be up and want to pick up Harry at this state.

"I don't wanna."

"Harry. Go sit on the couch. I'm going to call Niall" I walked him over to the couch and laid him down, heading into the kitchen to give Niall a call. He picked up and said he would be here in the next half hour. I turned around seeing Jackson wrapping his arms around my waist.

"should I go?"

"no, not at all. Please stay"

He nodded and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I grabbed his bicep and we walked back into the living room, Harry was half asleep on the couch and looking off into the distance, "Taylor...."

"hmm?"

"I still love you."

I put my head down from the sound of the words coming out of his mouth. "get some rest. Niall will be here soon" I grabbed a blanket and put it on him, I turned to Jackson and looked up at his big figure.

"I'll leave a note on the door, let's go to bed." He nodded and gave me a weak smile. I didn't want to address what had just happened, I don't love Harry anymore. He broke my heart and left his kids to fend for themselves while I was gone. I couldn't think about being with him anymore, I had feelings for Jackson.

I put the note on the door and headed up to my room, putting on my pajamas and brushing my teeth, getting into my side and letting Jackson get on the other side. He just wore his boxers, and I brought my body close to his chest and he wrapped his arms around my back. "thanks for introducing me to your kids tonight." He kissed my forehead and moved a little so he was comfortable.

"they loved you. especially Mason, I haven't seen him that happy in a while. I know Audrey didn't say much... but I think she will come around."

"nah, she wasn't bad. I know she's been going through a lot. What are you two going to do tomorrow?" he asked while stroking my hair

"um, I might try to play some sport with her... I think she likes volleyball? Yeah, we'll probably eat out and then go to a gym playing that... but honestly I just want to make sure she's okay. I don't know how to get these girls to stop fighting with her, or being mean. I'm just scared that it's going to carry her through high school and college."

My bedroom door opened and a sleepy little boy stood there rubbing his eyes, "I had a bad dream"

"aww, come here peanut" I moved off Jacksons chest and held my arms out, he jumped onto the bed and snuggled into my chest. "what was it about?"

"someone hurting Audrey" he melted my heart, he cared so much for Audrey and he was only five. I smiled and kissed him on the top of the head, "she'll be okay, I promise you. Rest your eyes, everything will end up okay."

"you promise?"

"pinky." I put my pinky finger out and he grabbed it, heading back to bed. Jackson moved over to me and rested his arm on my waist.

I felt like we were one big happy family, but I didn't want to think like that. I didn't want to jump forward into something, especially with two kids I have to worry about them; more than myself.

I just hope that everyone likes Jackson and this could possibly work out.

Sorry guys it took so long! i've had writters block and i've been soooo busy. This is my first time actually sitting down and relaxing. So im sorry if its not so amazing, its kind of a filler.... but i promise it will get better.

Have a great night guys!