Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Three months, three months since Taylor told Audrey her and harry were getting a divorce. Audrey didn't take it very well, she locked herself in her room for days and didn't talk to anyone. They filed the divorce and Taylor had the kids every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and every other Sunday. Nothing turned into a big fight and nothing was over all that bad. Other than the awkwardness when Niall has Harry over and I have to act like it's no big deal. But I'm obviously on Taylors side of all of this. Harry was never really my dad, so I'm not as hurt. Because I know my mom deserves someone better than him.

Speaking of Taylor she was over with Audrey and Mason, babysitting Kyle for Niall and I. tonight was the MTV Movie Awards and I was up for best comedic actress and best on screen kiss with Channing Tatum for my role in 22 jump street. It was exciting but I didn't think I was going to win due to just popping in and out of the movie industry. I mean I did two movies and stopped because I got pregnant with Kyle.

I had a casual-like red dress on that came to my knees and black heals. (picture aside) Niall was my date for the evening, obviously, really who else would I take? Harry? Funny joke. But he was my date and he just had on a black shirt with skinny jeans, normal One Direction boy look.

"Alright, Kyle's milk is in the fridge. He gets it at 7:30, no later because he will have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. And make sure he goes to the bathroom before and brushes his teeth." I walked into the living room where everyone was seated, I was attempting to put my necklace on but I was having a tough time. "Niall can you?" he nodded and helped me put it on "also, he only gets one show, don't let him talk you into more."

Taylor chuckled "Bridget you're acting like I've never taken care of a kid before"

I rolled my eyes, and grabbed Kyle from her hands "okay, I love you baby." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he gave me one on my nose "you be good for nana okay?"

He nodded "I love you too mommy" aw, I just love that kid. He's so damn cute and to think that he has part of me in him, makes me even love him more. Because I love myself every much. Hint my sarcasm.

"thanks again mom" Taylor gave me a hug and wished me good luck "Bridg, we have to go." Niall held my arm and pulled me out of the house. I waved to Kyle once again and we got into the limo. I wanted to drive there but 'stars don't drive themselves' as Niall would say.

When we got to the red carpet Niall helped me out of the car and I laced my arm in his. I know normally you don't have your significant other walk with you, but I'm pregnant and actually pregnant. Anything I could do to not have another miscarriage, I was going to do. Like I could trip and fall and break a hip or hurt the baby. Nuhuh not on my watch.

E! news came over to Niall and I for an interview "Bridget, you look fabulous as always. Who are you wearing tonight?"

"uh, well... I just got this out of my mom's closet. So I guess I'm wearing Taylor Swift? I don't know. I'm bad at these questions"

The interviewer gave a fake laugh and brought the mic back to her face "Speaking of your mother, news say her and Harry Style split up"

She pushed the mic in my face and I backed up a tad "I don't talk about my mom's personal life on T.V." I let out a half laugh so I didn't seem like a bitch.

"that's okay, that's okay. Anything new you guys would like to share with us today?? Maybe even something to do with little feet running around your house within the next nine months."

"oh shit Niall are we getting another dog?!" I looked over at him jokingly and the interviewer actually laughed, "no I'm kidding. But we are expecting at the end of August."