Yoongi ordered the security to let Jimin wander around. So they simply had fun watching Jimin walk around trying to find an exit. After two hours of walking and finding nothing Jimin walked back into the mansion, glaring at all the guards he came across. After going to 'his' room another idea came into his head. He went to the nightstand where he had placed his handphone last night. But it was no longer there. He then noticed a house phone on the bedside table so he picked it up to call his eomma. He waited for the ring but instead heard 'ti ti' ( I can't explain that noise but it is something like what you hear when the person you're calling is busy on other line).

Jimin groaned and walked out trying to find another phone, there again he found the same busy tone. Then a maid approached him.

"Can I help you master?"

"Yeah. Why can't my call connect from these house phones? I tried with two different ones".

"Oh that's because you can only receive calls from them, you can't make calls" she gave a sad smile, feeling bad for Jimin, she knew he was trapped.

"Oh, my handphone has disappeared, do you know where it might be?" Jimin asked

"I'm sorry I don't know, but I assume master Jeon had it taken away" she gave another sad smile.

Jimin nodded and walked back to his room. He's gonna have to talk to Jungkook and coax him into giving a handphone at least.

Later that day in evening Jungkook came back home. He happily skipped towards his room, knowing his Jiminnie will be there. He saw him sitting on his bed pouting cutely. He walks up to him and Jimin looks up and loses his pout to be replaced by a glare.

"Where the fuck is my handphone?"

"Way to welcome your fiance darling" Jungkook chuckles. He then frowns.

"You didn't put that ointment I gave you?"

Jimin furrows his eyebrows then realizes he's talking about that soothing cream after thinking.

"No"

"Where is it?"

"I think I left it at the kitchen counter"

Jungkook sighed and walked out returning with another tube of ointment. He then raised his hand to cup Jimin's face who flinched back.

"I'm not hurting you, calm down" Jungkook huffs.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm afraid of the guy who murdered my appa right in front of my eyes and then slapped me so hard that till now I can't feel half of my face" Jimin spat out.

"I only hit you because you hit me, I couldn't let it slide as my men were there. I can't possibly give them the idea that I've gone soft and let anyone just slide by after daring to touch me, let alone punch me. I've killed for less. As for your appa, he had it coming when you refused me. You should have just accepted my offer baby".

"Oh so now I'm lucky that you let me go by just slapping me huh" Jimin retorted.

Jungkook sighed and put some ointment on his fingers and gently rubbed it onto Jimin's bruised cheek which was a deep purple. Jungkook's heart was weirdly constricting at the sight of Jimin's cheek, he just couldn't pin point what he was feeling.

"Your punch was good baby, it had power but you couldn't focus that power fully into the punch, you just need to work on it a little more then you can actually do significant damage" he smiled at Jimin who looked at him blankly.

"Were you trying to escape in the morning?" Jungkook questioned and chuckled.

"How do you- Oh of course your minions told you" Jimin grumbled cutely.

"Nice choice of word baby" Jungkook giggled. "And yes they did tell me. Just don't try that again ok? Those barb wires up there are charged ones, you would instantly die of eletrocution if you touch them".

"Why the hell would you have barb wires which are charged on a ten fucking feet wall? Do you expect Spiderman to intrude or something?" Jimin inquiries irritatedly.

"I have highly skilled enemies sweetheart"

Jimin huffed. "Do those cameras work at night too?"

"Yes they switch to night vision during night and are operating 24×7. Also if you're trying to escape it's useless Jimin. Don't bother running around the grounds".

"I want to go home" Jimin whined. Which Jungkook found utterly adorable but was also irritated by it. He didn't want Jimin to go back.

"Don't ask for something which I'll never grant, and if you keep insisting on this topic there'll be consequences, so don't speak of this again" Jungkook warned with a tone laced with anger and jaw tightened.

Jimin frowned.

"Aegiya khajja, let's eat dinner, I'm starving" Jungkook sighed and smiled speaking.

" On one condition" Jungkook's expression went back to anger filled glare.

"I want a handphone please, you took mine" Jimin pouted.

Jungkook sighed. "Okay".

Jimin smiled happily and went with Jungkook for dinner downstairs.

____________________________________

AN:

What just happened? 😂😂 I thought we just needed some fluff, I can't handle way too much seriousness all the time.

Also Jimin seems to be getting his sassy side back. Who else likes it ?

Also whipped Jungkook is my favourite Jungkook ㅋㅋ

Thank you so much for reading and supporting me, to all the silent readers, please comment or at least vote, it encourages me to write 😊