Chapter 52- You Wanna Play Dirty ?

She has known sadness and it has made her kind...

Chapter 52- You Wanna Play Dirty ?

Archer's P.O.V-

"Arch." My younger brother whined for the tenth time.

"You're not even concentrating on the game. I've already won 5 times, and you never let me win." He continued, before, plopping down on the couch.

"What? Are you having girl problems or something?"

He thought about it for a second, shook his head and then burst out laughing as if the thought itself was ridiculous.

"As if that would ever happen. You are the one who causes the girls problems"

Yeah. Even my younger brother is aware of how big a player I am.

But he is wrong here.I am having girl problems all right. How would I not ?

She kissed me.

Astrid kissed me for heaven's sake.

On one hand that makes me want to burst with happiness, but on the other, it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Why?

Cause she is acting like it never happened.

Both of us were sober, wide awake, and in our senses.

And she kissed me.

Why Astrid, why?

Why not acknowledge what happened ?

The curiosity is killing me.

The fact that Astrid kissed me, is driving me crazy.

Why ?

Because I liked her since I first saw her last year.

It's funny how I never noticed her before, because beauty like hers is hard to miss. But what can I say? I never had to go out looking for girls. They've always thrown themselves at me and I was content with that.

But thanks to Aubrey coming in, I got to know Astrid, and damn am I thankful.

At first I thought I liked her because I think she is hot. At that time, it seemed like some petty lust or something.

But then, she is turned out to be this amazing person.

She is perfect.

Fierce.

Stubborn.

Loyal.

Gorgeous.

Someone so like me, and yet so different.

The past couple of months have been tough. I have been hiding my feelings and acting like I was my normal flirty self.

It has been torture.

Seeing Astrid in that helpless, unconscious state at the finals made me lose my calm. It is when I realised that my feelings for her aren't as petty as I thought they were.

I beat the shit out of those guys. I couldn't stop. They dared to touch her, and they deserved so much worse.

When I first saw her kicking their butts, I was so proud. That was the Astrid I like. But then they went too far, and they deserve to rot in hell for that. And I'm glad I gave it to them. I would do it again for her, over and over without a doubt. No one- man or woman, deserves to be touched without consent.